\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Does the cop look like a dummy when you tell him your front plate is on right after he pulls you over with your plate hidden?

Yeah best one was when I got pulled over at the Lincoln Tunnel. Cop was like where is your plate? Im like its there officer. He looks and is like Im sorry its been a long day and he walks away lmaoooo.
Would have paid to seen the look on his face :rofl:

Been looking at laser jammers

:smh:

Sooo expensive....

Gotta get me the passport max doe

:smokin

Yea they are expensive but they do save your ***.

Passport is one of the best radar detectors. Not bad as a radar detector. Problem is not many police depts use radar anymore. :-( and thats why a laser jammer is needed.

Last edited:
Been looking at laser jammers

:smh:

Sooo expensive....

Gotta get me the passport max doe

:smokin

Yea they are expensive but they do save your ***.

Passport is one of the best radar detectors. Not bad as a radar detector. Problem is not many police depts use radar anymore. :-( and thats why a laser jammer is needed.

My dad is getting the Max, he had the 9500ix and it worked like a boss, especially for red light cameras. I will borrow it and see how it is, its like the redline and 9500ix combined

But I definitely will look into laser jammers since they are legal in NY.

Any ones you could recommend?

Last edited:
What's a good manual car for 10k or a little over? Looking at a 06 Honda civic si. Looking for reliability and cheap repairs. Also I do not drive stick so this car will be abused at first.

I KNEW THIS WAS COMING

I remember a few years back in NJ they would give you this license shaped paper with random numbers etched into it.

It wasnt your plate number and you would have to hang it in your back window.

So many tolls and red lights were taken :lol: :lol:

can the cops easily detect if you've got a jammer installed or anything?

unless its changed i thought these didnt actually work?

i know the passport and valentine are supposed to be pretty good detectors. never used one, if i ever get a SRT it will def get purchased.

Back
Top Bottom