\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

pimp.gif

black oettinger a4 is sexy. i had the oettinger front bumper and skirts on my nogaro s4.

...stillen do you drive your z in the snow? how is the rwd??? always wanted to own an rwd car but been to soft to drive it in the winter here in ny.

black oettinger a4 is sexy. i had the oettinger front bumper and skirts on my nogaro s4.

...stillen do you drive your z in the snow? how is the rwd??? always wanted to own an rwd car but been to soft to drive it in the winter here in ny.

Too low for me, it was perfect height before. Definitely gonna be my next car, I want one so bad. The si coupe or sedan with the factory body kit.
I want to get rid of my 98 Accord.

Too low for me, it was perfect height before. Definitely gonna be my next car, I want one so bad. The si coupe or sedan with the factory body kit.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

You should! Get the sedan. It's more practical and IMO, it looks better. Plus, if you ever wanted to, you could put the JDM conversion on it.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

You should! Get the sedan. It's more practical and IMO, it looks better. Plus, if you ever wanted to, you could put the JDM conversion on it.

Connoristhatdude: nice si, it looks like youre heading towards that jdm conversion side and or the RR... btw are you on 8thgeneration.com forums?? i have an Si(06 coupe) too

Connoristhatdude: nice si, it looks like youre heading towards that jdm conversion side and or the RR... btw are you on 8thgeneration.com forums?? i have an Si(06 coupe) too

Back
Top Bottom