\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

98 infiniti i30t

nothing special at all, but i wanted to contribute.

since the pic, i have put on 20% tint and some HID headlights

vws7lk.jpg

2e5qctc.jpg

Since this is a car thread I have a question. I got my car door keyed today really deep, anyone tried any methods of repairing that cause I really don't want to paint all the doors. I have a black car, it's a little sparkly. Maybe pearl black not sure. The key is about half the passenger door.

Since this is a car thread I have a question. I got my car door keyed today really deep, anyone tried any methods of repairing that cause I really don't want to paint all the doors. I have a black car, it's a little sparkly. Maybe pearl black not sure. The key is about half the passenger door.

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

^^^Nope. No way to touch it up nicely. Gotta get it repainted.

This, unless you want to sand the doors down and apply bondo where the marks are. 
I did my own bondo work on my 240SX and it's difficult to say the least. ESPECIALLY if you have no experience. 

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

^^^Nope. No way to touch it up nicely. Gotta get it repainted.

This, unless you want to sand the doors down and apply bondo where the marks are. 
I did my own bondo work on my 240SX and it's difficult to say the least. ESPECIALLY if you have no experience. 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

1993 C4 Corvette. Stock, bought her back in 2006 and it was the exact car I've always wanted. I don't plan on any mods, the maintenance alone is enough for me.

Pics from earlier this year.

cimg1850k.jpg

dsc08600uf9.jpg

Beautiful car you have there.

I was going to buy this one till my boy B***HED out on selling it.

qstr8o.jpg

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

1993 C4 Corvette. Stock, bought her back in 2006 and it was the exact car I've always wanted. I don't plan on any mods, the maintenance alone is enough for me.

Pics from earlier this year.

cimg1850k.jpg

dsc08600uf9.jpg

Beautiful car you have there.

I was going to buy this one till my boy B***HED out on selling it.

qstr8o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom