\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not a car I would expect many on NT to like but just bought this 2014 Impreza hatch Saturday as my first new car purchase. Needed something to get me up to the mountains this year. Would have like to gone for a WRX but had to be realistic with what I should pay right now with school loans and everything. Hopefully next summer I will get some 18's and lower it, but for now I am going to just put winter tires on, tints, and a spoiler on the hatch. Possibly black out the grill and wheels as well.

Last edited:
not everyone wants to do something like have neon green wheels on their car lol. if someone told me they had neon green wheels, i would automatically assume they had a '94 civic or something and were just trying to do anything to stand out from everyone else.
Wrong. I've seen gtrs porsches with neon green rims around my way. Doesn't have to be neon green but a different color to change things up.

Not a car I would expect many on NT to like but just bought this 2014 Impreza hatch Saturday as my first new car purchase. Needed something to get me up to the mountains this year. Would have like to gone for a WRX but had to be realistic with what I should pay right now with school loans and everything. Hopefully next summer I will get some 18's and lower it, but for now I am going to just put winter tires on, tints, and a spoiler on the hatch. Possibly black out the grill and wheels as well.

i like these a lot and am thinking about an outback or impreza hatch.

how do you like it so far @airblaster503

i like these a lot and am thinking about an outback or impreza hatch.

how do you like it so far @airblaster503

So far so good. When I got to the dealer they were just getting it off the truck. I have put about 100 miles on it so far so can't say much but it is nice for what it is. I went with the Sport Premium model to get the roof rails and fog lights standard. Coming from a car that had a sunroof that I never used I figured no since in getting it up here in Oregon.

I wouldn't go for an Outback personally just because that is what all the older people up here drive but the extra ground clearance could be nice in situations. If that is something you would need I would check out the XV.

@GottaBeEm21

Last edited:
Wrong. I've seen gtrs porsches with neon green rims around my way. Doesn't have to be neon green but a different color to change things up.

don't see how anything I said was "wrong". I didn't say you couldn't put green wheels on a newer car. I'm just saying there's a huge difference between black and neon green and it's not for everyone.

Just because you've seen a couple cars around with neon wheels doesn't mean EVERYONE wants neon wheels, it's a personal preference thing. Doesn't make Pug wrong, just means he doesn't like neon wheels, personally I don't either, but to each their own :smokin

Anyone put under 3k miles in their car, per year?
That means a person simply doesnt drive! Lol!!

I bought my 04 tahoe march 2012 with 72,000 miles on it.

Its november 2013 and i have 103,300 miles on it. So i be everywhere! Lol!!
I use my Jeep for most of my commute and drive the DB9 to school a few days, gym, (some) weekends. Trying to keep it under 3k , it'll probably slightly go over in the summer with all of the car meets/ beach trips.
i hate guys who do that (not srs) 

but i would only drive it when im goin out or to the mall every once in a while if you really are trying to preserve mileage

especially since you have an alternate mode of transpo, DB9 would only be used when i want to drive fast and when i feel like its a 2 door occasion 

If anyone knows where I can get two 2.5 ton jack stands with the jack for a decent price lmk please!

Welcome to the family! 
pimp.gif

Okay I rather buy a car that I can pay for as oppose to one I'll be stuck with a car note.

So first option is a 2003 Mazda Protege 5 (Silver)
-70,000 miles
-Auto
-Dealer is an hour away (if that even maters :lol: )
-Cloth interior
-Asking $6000
-I can probably lower the price

Second option is a 2003 Mazda Protege 5 ( Red)
- 81,000 miles
-Auto
-Cloth interior
-Local dealer
- Asking $7,000
-Dealer is firm on price.
- Dealer said the car was a trade in with one owner and the car has always been serviced with them so he can show me the receipts to prove this.

Do most used car dealerships offer financing? If so, how much is the average percent down payment required? Complete noob here looking to get a car next year. Thanks in advance.

Most do offer in house financing. However if it's your first time buying a car I would go with someone who knows what's going on so you don't get taken for a ride with Interest rates and that sort of stuff.

I got my car in march and Ive put 11k miles on it.. :x :smh:

Needs to get totaled :lol:

*knocks on wood so it doesn't actually happen* even though itd be nice if me or the other guy didnt get hurt

I got my car in march and Ive put 11k miles on it.. :x :smh:

Needs to get totaled :lol:

*knocks on wood so it doesn't actually happen* even though itd be nice if me or the other guy didnt get hurt

Got my car in March also and I just hit 18,000 this morning :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom