\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Nice. Yea i have a kid too so I needed some back seats or else I would have got something different. I see you're putting down some power
pimp.gif
yea I for sure am going to make it out to cars and coffee this year. We could get a little NT meet up going or something. I live real close to wash me too.
Damn is all of South MPLS on here
laugh.gif
 Yeah I am down with doing a meet up, I usually go with a few other G8 owners.

Nice. Yea i have a kid too so I needed some back seats or else I would have got something different. I see you're putting down some power
pimp.gif
yea I for sure am going to make it out to cars and coffee this year. We could get a little NT meet up going or something. I live real close to wash me too.
Damn is all of South MPLS on here
laugh.gif
 Yeah I am down with doing a meet up, I usually go with a few other G8 owners.

laugh.gif
ill be up there with another nt'er from south mpls too. The dude with the Saab. He has a 300zx that puts down 350 something to the wheels and 380 lbs of torque I think. We'll be up there for sure. Do you go up to porkys at all? It seems like it kind of died compared to a few years ago.

laugh.gif
ill be up there with another nt'er from south mpls too. The dude with the Saab. He has a 300zx that puts down 350 something to the wheels and 380 lbs of torque I think. We'll be up there for sure. Do you go up to porkys at all? It seems like it kind of died compared to a few years ago.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

During World Cup Time had to represent.

Guy who shipped by car
laugh.gif
, made sure I got a pic of him after I took a bunch of pictures of my car making sure I had evidence of no domages.
grin.gif
You took pic of random dude?

Guy who shipped by car
laugh.gif
, made sure I got a pic of him after I took a bunch of pictures of my car making sure I had evidence of no domages.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Nice I have always liked the 300zx. I used to go to Porky's back in my younger days. I believe that Porky's was bought out recently so there will be no chillin there this summer
frown.gif
 These fools on University are scared that the lightrail is going to kill there businesses, because we all know it killed businesses in Hiawatha
eyes.gif
. MN education FTW
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nice I have always liked the 300zx. I used to go to Porky's back in my younger days. I believe that Porky's was bought out recently so there will be no chillin there this summer
frown.gif
 These fools on University are scared that the lightrail is going to kill there businesses, because we all know it killed businesses in Hiawatha
eyes.gif
. MN education FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lxj

Guy who shipped by car, made sure I got a pic of him after I took a bunch of pictures of my car making sure I had evidence of no damages.
grin.gif
There's your answer

Originally Posted by Lxj

Guy who shipped by car, made sure I got a pic of him after I took a bunch of pictures of my car making sure I had evidence of no damages.
grin.gif
There's your answer

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
. MN education FTW
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
idiots. I didn't know they were bought out. I wonder what its going to turn into. I remember all the people living in the trees on Hiawatha when they were building it.
laugh.gif
Porkys is dead anyways. The cops killed it and not that many of the same people go anymore. It's just garbage cars up there now.

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
. MN education FTW
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
idiots. I didn't know they were bought out. I wonder what its going to turn into. I remember all the people living in the trees on Hiawatha when they were building it.
laugh.gif
Porkys is dead anyways. The cops killed it and not that many of the same people go anymore. It's just garbage cars up there now.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Are the SRT's manual transmission or automatic? I was looking into getting the 2011/12 Challenger SRT8

They come in both. Only in '08 did they come in just automatic.

As far as the tint and the exhaust, trust me I get pulled over A LOT. Nothing ever comes of it, obviously, but it does get annoying.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Are the SRT's manual transmission or automatic? I was looking into getting the 2011/12 Challenger SRT8

They come in both. Only in '08 did they come in just automatic.

As far as the tint and the exhaust, trust me I get pulled over A LOT. Nothing ever comes of it, obviously, but it does get annoying.

Back
Top Bottom