\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

finally got around to fixing up a few things on the car today. going to fix a few more things this week and finally give it a long overdue wash next weekend. i had bought these new wheels and used the stock lug bolts that came with them...apparently they're ball seat when i needed conical seat. hope that doesn't mean i fudged something up
eyes.gif

not sure if i should black out the emblems or not. got a newer style grille coming in this week as well so i'll see if i should vinyl it or just plastidip.
I love your car man. I think debadging it would look great but personally I would leave the Benz symbol and just black it out. 

Last edited:

My Jeep. My money. My mods. The police can go eff off. :smile:

in NYC?

tints are illegal.... unless its factory

and driver and pasenger windows are a no go at 35%... mopar comes factory at 97% - 95% tineted so when the put the reader against your glass and you added 35% tint guess what.. your at 40%... $95 a window, and the wild boy police in brooklyn will ticket all 5 windows...

that front window means you gotta have a PBA badge...

no way they letting you rock in NYC... no way.

ive had police tell me to literally peel off my tints when they stopped me...

wicked babylon!

Personally i hate debasged cars. I love the stock look.
My friend debadged his e350 and it doesnt look good, makes me think the car has been crashed and they put an fake trunk or sumtin

Today i saw a 3 series coupe with a m3 badge lol

Im pretty sure it wasnt an m3
Those are some fat tires on the back, a better pic would help but that might be a M3.

Also that murdered out SRT8 is dumb tough 
smokin.gif
  @Williescott2  

Last edited:
in NYC?

tints are illegal.... unless its factory

and driver and pasenger windows are a no go at 35%... mopar comes factory at 97% - 95% tineted so when the put the reader against your glass and you added 35% tint guess what.. your at 40%... $95 a window, and the wild boy police in brooklyn will ticket all 5 windows...

that front window means you gotta have a PBA badge...

no way they letting you rock in NYC... no way.

ive had police tell me to literally peel off my tints when they stopped me...

wicked babylon!

NYC law is 70% on front and rear side windows. And to the as1 line on the windshield (edit: forgot to add that in lol)

And I am full aware of the window tint ticket prices. Have had tints on my vehicles for over 10 years now.

Nope. No PBA badge for me. Swear on my life.

Police cant tell you to peel it off. If so they are trippin.

Yes way they are letting me rock it. :smile:

I just take the tickets when it comes my way. :smile:

Last edited:
Personally i hate debasged cars. I love the stock look.

My friend debadged his e350 and it doesnt look good, makes me think the car has been crashed and they put an fake trunk or sumtin

Today i saw a 3 series coupe with a m3 badge lol

Im pretty sure it wasnt an m3
Those are some fat tires on the back, a better pic would help but that might be a M3.

Also that murdered out SRT8 is dumb tough :smokin   @Williescott2

Thats the best pic i could get, but look at the bumper and the exhaust im pretty sure m3 comes with 4 exhaust tips

Na man...you were one of the people inspiring me to start modding my car back when it was still silver. It'll be a sad day once you move on from the jeep.

Thanks man! I appreciate it! But seriously though that c63 is dope. Lookin righteous! :smile:

Ehh it will be about a a year and a half before that happens. haha.

I picked up a 10' Accord Coupe a lil over month ago. I've been out the import scene for a few years now, ****, I didn't even know Super Autobacs in the OC went out of business until last week. They filed Chapter 11 in 09' :wow:

Anyways, I'm looking at rims, I want all black, preferable matte, but satin is okay if the rims are worth it. Any preferences or style? I want 19's.

Local auto garage quoted me $1,300.00 for these

and any tires I want (that they have in stock). I don't know who Mach is, so I sat on the idea, but the guy is pressing me to copp :lol:. NT, help me.

finally got around to fixing up a few things on the car today. going to fix a few more things this week and finally give it a long overdue wash next weekend. i had bought these new wheels and used the stock lug bolts that came with them...apparently they're ball seat when i needed conical seat. hope that doesn't mean i fudged something up :rolleyes
not sure if i should black out the emblems or not. got a newer style grille coming in this week as well so i'll see if i should vinyl it or just plastidip.

Blacked out badges with the vinyl color that you have on there would look dope imo.

must be a new trend with matte black camaros challys chargers nowadays started seein a lot in LA and on NT

probably seeing a lot more since a lot of people are actually plasti dipping the whole car :lol:

NYC law is 70% on front and rear side windows. And to the as1 line on the windshield (edit: forgot to add that in lol)

And I am full aware of the window tint ticket prices. Have had tints on my vehicles for over 10 years now.

salute!

they had my man take his off in the damn rain...

:smh:

they dont play fair in flatbush...

Went to the Chevy dealership yesterday morning and saw the Chevy ss

Its a four door sedan 6.2L v8 400 HP
Is a decent car

Anybody look into it?

Its basically a USDM version of the Holden Commodore, just like the Pontiac g8 was.

People complain about it being overpriced, but mechanically its identical to the g8 gxp and MSRP isn't that much higher 5 years later (2k more I think). If this thing holds its value anything like the g8 its going to depreciate a hell of alot less than almost anything else you could buy.

Last edited:
the SS is a nice car, seeing it in person at the autoshow made me change my mind about it.

Back
Top Bottom