\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

10.8 with drag radials 
happy.gif

ehhh.  Am I the only not really excited about the Challenger?  It's a cool looking car. But it's just all HP on paper.  700+ HP 0-60 in 3.5 secs.  Cars with less HP are doing those 0-60 numbers.  Rather have a car that has a great balance of everything (interior, handling, etc).  How often am I going to take my car to the drag strip?

Personally, I rather get a Corvette.  That American car is a thing of beauty.  Stringray Vette > Challenger.

ehhh.  Am I the only not really excited about the Challenger?  It's a cool looking car. But it's just all HP on paper.  700+ HP 0-60 in 3.5 secs.  Cars with less HP are doing those 0-60 numbers.  Rather have a car that has a great balance of everything (interior, handling, etc).  How often am I going to take my car to the drag strip?

Personally, I rather get a Corvette.  That American car is a thing of beauty.  Stringray Vette > Challenger.

Yeah its just you

Honestly, I know that alot of people on here like evos but imo I think that they are not a waste of money but not efficient for a better lack of words way too spend 15-20 thousand. What do you get out of them? Speed? Not without spending more money modding. Luxary? I think not. I can buy a stock f-body which is faster and has better interior. For half that. With enough money to mod.

Cause evo looks 1000000000x better.

An evo looks better than an F body? This is insanity.

I've been plotting on a tsx black on tan. I think it's time to get into something more family like n garage the Teg. How did you like your old one?
to be honest I love the 3G body more than the current body but I have outgrown the stiff suspension from the type S. I have kids and go on long ride so I don't wasn't to be getting the road as much anymore. The new gen is much smoother ... However if it want for my family I would of never bought another car.

If you don't mind is great ... Feels good fast although not as fast as some others in here and it handles great. Plus is reliable ... I have 1/with 185k and the other with 98k has both since 20k still going.

Honestly, I know that alot of people on here like evos but imo I think that they are not a waste of money but not efficient for a better lack of words way too spend 15-20 thousand. What do you get out of them? Speed? Not without spending more money modding. Luxary? I think not. I can buy a stock f-body which is faster and has better interior. For half that. With enough money to mod.

Looks are completely subjective and I love GMs, but you gotta admit.... the 4th gen Camaro looks like a damn catfish

Looks are completely subjective and I love GMs, but you gotta admit.... the 4th gen Camaro looks like a damn catfish

:rofl: :rofl: the 4th gen really are kind of hit or miss. I do get what you're saying though. Third Gen> 4th gen in terms of looks.

But let's not lie here, when a 4th gen is done right, it looks awesome.

[thread="266081"]A crazy one. No way any evo looks better than a '92 Z28[/thread]
:rofl:
ok Joe Dirt

Man, that's an awesome movie.

Please show us a 4th gen that looks better than an evo.. I really don't like most 90s muscle cars.

Back
Top Bottom