\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

lol how am i butthurt?  Everyone else in this thread that doesn't even drive Evos shut down your claim without me even sayin anything.

Don't be sad because literally nobody backed you up
I don't need other people to back me up. Lol . And plus you act like The question was just for YOU . And saying no one else here drives a evo shows pure ignorance.
:lol: you guys still arguing over the EVO vs Camaro ?

You're comparing apples to oranges and looks are completely subjective. Personally I'm not huge a fan of the EVOs looks, but can't argue with its performance potential. Same goes for the Camaro.

I prefer the looks of a late model 4th Gen ws6 over either.
mullet_1.gif
:smokin
It wasn't even like that It was a simple question and a fbody was used for an example. And I would choose a ws6 over a Camaro (and evo), but Camaros are plentyfull and cheaper. But for a few more grand more depending how much there going around you, might as well get a gto ls2.

Lol I didn't say nobody else here owns an Evo. Ive seen a lot of Evo owners in this thread. What I said was, the people laughing at your original post were not evo owners

^You sound extremely car knowledgeable, tell us more!
Bruh don't be mad cause I poked fun at your beloved Evo .... You going to sit there and tell me the slight advantage that the Evo has over the WRX is enough to compensate the ugliness ... LMAO ...

You act like life is some fast and the furious type of **** .... come on son.

While some like the Camaro better and others like the Evo it comes down to preference ... I think evos regardless of mod are ugly and cheap cars ... Nothing with that because is the truth they are cheap and many consider them ugly. But if u like them congrats ..

But nevermind I don't know anything.

Bruh don't be mad cause I poked fun at your beloved Evo .... You going to sit there and tell me the slight advantage that the Evo has over the WRX is enough to compensate the ugliness ... LMAO ...

While some like the Camaro better and others like the Evo it comes down to preference ... I think evos regardless of mod are ugly and cheap cars ... Nothing with that because is the truth they are cheap and many consider them ugly. But if u like them congrats ..

That second paragraph is terribly hard to read.

F-

^You sound extremely car knowledgeable, tell us more!

Thanks for proving my point by comparing the Evo to the WRX :rofl:

Thanks for proving my point by comparing the Evo to the WRX :rofl:
Your point? You haven't made a point yet ... But that's neither here nor there. Your point is that an Evo is a sexy car and sorry to break it to you but its not ... Joint is pretty ugly.

2005-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-mr-edition-vs-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-photo-3117-s-429x262.jpg

Yeah sexy OK ... Lmao

OHL%20MIS%20MI10_1.jpg

Oh but its the newer built! Oh yeah you turning heads in this genetic not ground breaking beauty. Please man ...

Last edited:

:rofl:

Keep the comedy comin guys

Do you think the truth is funny? Why don't you answer the question. Why buy a 20k evolution when you can get something better for they money. Is it the speed, luxury, looks, or preference. So far only only two people have awnsered. I just used a f-body as an example.
truth huh? so because one person thinks a 90s camaro is the best car ever now it's the truth? but sure i'll play. Speed, looks, handling, fun to drive, cheap to modify, easy to make good amounts of power, eats v8s for lunch, AWD, 4 doors more ******, the list goes on and on. satisfied?

and they don't cost 20k 

I never claimed a 90's Camaro to be the best car ever. We all know that title belongs to the ZR1. Looks wise, hell yea a '92 Z/28 is nicer than some 4 door sports car that a woman should be driving.

Why do you want a sports car that has 4 doors? IT'S A SPORTS CAR! Or in the Evo's case, it's supposed to be.

An Evo cost more than a Camaro, how is it cheaper to do anything to an Evo? If you're talking about cheaper to do something with performance, you need to sell that cute little Evo of yours and get yourself a Lancer. Speed and power isn't cheap.

Feel free to post another meme attempting to make fun of stereotypical rednecks from THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

:rofl:

Keep the comedy comin guys

Do you think the truth is funny? Why don't you answer the question. Why buy a 20k evolution when you can get something better for they money. Is it the speed, luxury, looks, or preference. So far only only two people have awnsered. I just used a f-body as an example.
truth huh? so because one person thinks a 90s camaro is the best car ever now it's the truth? but sure i'll play. Speed, looks, handling, fun to drive, cheap to modify, easy to make good amounts of power, eats v8s for lunch, AWD, 4 doors more ******, the list goes on and on. satisfied?

and they don't cost 20k 

I never claimed a 90's Camaro to be the best car ever. We all know that title belongs to the ZR1. Looks wise, hell yea a '92 Z/28 is nicer than some 4 door sports car that a woman should be driving.

Why do you want a sports car that has 4 doors? IT'S A SPORTS CAR! Or in the Evo's case, it's supposed to be.

An Evo cost more than a Camaro, how is it cheaper to do anything to an Evo? If you're talking about cheaper to do something with performance, you need to sell that cute little Evo of yours and get yourself a Lancer. Speed and power isn't cheap.

Feel free to post another meme attempting to make fun of stereotypical rednecks from THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

Blacktop package?
And is it an rt also?

Here is the link to the blacktop package and no its not the R/T.
http://www.dodge.com/en/charger/packages/#blacktop

How does the tint in front affect the lighting? Still got stock lights on my Lesabre, I was gonna run some some 6k or 8k HIDs (undecided still), but this is the first time I seen the front lights blackened out and I like it lol.

Yeah the tint on the headlights does mess with the brightness of the lights a lot and thanks bro.

Those guys are cracking me up man, let them keep going
seems like your feelings are hurt.

they are just stating opinions just like you.

anyways, I'm thinking about lowering my TL AWD but want to keep the same ride I have now. is it possible? if so coils and shock or coilover shocks?

Lol what? I wasnt even arguing with the guys. They were spouting off hilarity and I was loling at them.

I am hoping they will share some tagged pics of their cars though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom