\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

ford incentives and dealer incentives. could be clearing stock for the new model.

i think base model is 23k and obviously this probably has some extra options with the black wheels so either it was used or hell of a deal on brand new

It's a base V6 with the black appearance package. Sticker price was $24,130(I have the sticker) but it was lowered to 18,400 with ford rebate and dealer incentive trying to clear stock for the 2015's most likely. And yes it is new, only have about 750 miles on it so far. They were pretty much giving it away so I jumped on it. As I said, for that price there is no other new car that beats it in overall performance and style. I got lucky.

ridiculous deal and it looks good as hell :lol:

props man

6 racks off stick
laugh.gif

Nice come up
laugh.gif
Makes up for the fact its a V6. 
laugh.gif

2014 5.0 with about 20k miles can be had for 24-25k for base. Thats what ill be going for. I dont care for factory leather cause ill be doing a custom leather interior.

By time im ready to purchase a 2014 5.0 should be around 20k or less with low miles.
420hp for under 20k. Add 2k for bolt ons and a tune and we looking a 20-22k for 470+hp or about 420 to the wheels

no brainer compared to other muscle cars

2014 5.0 with about 20k miles can be had for 24-25k for base. Thats what ill be going for. I dont care for factory leather cause ill be doing a custom leather interior.

By time im ready to purchase a 2014 5.0 should be around 20k or less with low miles.
420hp for under 20k. Add 2k for bolt ons and a tune and we looking a 20-22k for 470+hp or about 420 to the wheels

just put a supercharger and call it a day :lol:

So I've been looking to buy some 2012 mustang gt wheels for my 08 and I found these on craigslist for 450. I know the tires are pretty worn but do y'all think it's a good deal? I have no experience in buying wheels. Also how long do y'all think they'll last me as is? I don't drive much. About 200 miles a week

All center caps tpms sensors included

my dads 2014 5.0 a6 w/ drag radials, tune, xpipe, headers and cia was running high 11s in the 1/4. 5.0 is a hell of a drag car for the price.

even tho it was faster he hated automatic so sold it and got MT. 

Last edited:

whats doubtable about that?

its the first year of the hellcat, wouldnt be shocked at all if they went the limited route. number em each and people will go crazy and make em worth more. Id prefer they do that honestly. makes it more special for those who get em.

they did the same with the 2011 392 and made 1,492 of em individually numbered and all sold.

Anybody in here own a Jetta? How are they overall? Or what is the best place to read reviews.

from numerous people who have owned them that i know personally, always an issue and in the shop SRS

my brother was gonna buy one in 2010 til he searched online and saw all the complaints then passed on buying one.

not sure if its just certain years but do a google search on the year your are looking at.

good luck

Most of the cats that I know had a jetta always had problems ....

However, I just had a friend get rid of his Benz for a Passat TDi - dude drives almost 200 miles daily. He loves it!

isnt a diesel engine more reliable tho?

not just talking engine problems tho, jetta be having all KINDS of problems :x maybe its different now, no idea. just talking about experience from some people i know personally

Back
Top Bottom