\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dope Lightning 
pimp.gif

Anyone gotten a car fully painted recently? Wondering what i should expect for a rough price estimate. (No bodywork needed)

Got a whole big scenario im thinking about pulling the trigger on (which i won't go into yet) that would involve me wanting to change the paint color on a black evo because black cars suck

Exactly what I expected - ultra high mileage/modded/several owners/salvage titled...

By all means, buy one of these ratty $15k 335s and mod it. Let me know how it holds up
laugh.gif
Literally not one of those cars is salvaged, not sure any are modded either, and a lot of them are 70-80k miles which is totally fine for a 6 to 7 year old car

Just admit you don't know crap about cars and you just post ignorant trash in here 99.9% of the time, so we can all move on peacefully

Last edited:

Anyone gotten a car fully painted recently? Wondering what i should expect for a rough price estimate. (No bodywork needed)

Got a whole big scenario im thinking about pulling the trigger on (which i won't go into yet) that would involve me wanting to change the paint color on a black evo because black cars suck
Depends on the quality of job your looking for, a full color change is the most expensive. the pics above on the olds cost me 2g's no body work, color change from a lighter blue. it's concord metallic blue with extra metallic flake and 3 coats of clear. pics don't do it justice, it's WET!!! so plan on spending a few G's for a quality job. it will last 20 years if you wax regularly and keep grime off. 

Depends on the quality of job your looking for, a full color change is the most expensive. the pics above on the olds cost me 2g's no body work, color change from a lighter blue. it's concord metallic blue with extra metallic flake and 3 coats of clear. pics don't do it justice, it's WET!!! so plan on spending a few G's for a quality job. it will last 20 years if you wax regularly and keep grime off. 
Thanks for the response man! 2gs would be my budget if this plan works out so thats great to hear!!!  And i wouldn't be doing any fancy mettalic flake stuff like you did. Just White or a cream white like the FJ Cruisers come in:

toyota-fj-cruiser-trail-teams-edition-2.jpg

Thanks for the response man! 2gs would be my budget if this plan works out so thats great to hear!!!  And i wouldn't be doing any fancy mettalic flake stuff like you did. Just White or a cream white like the FJ Cruisers come in:

toyota-fj-cruiser-trail-teams-edition-2.jpg
yeah you should have no problem getting that done for 2g's maybe less if it's just a base factory color. Just make sure they include wet sand and buff.

yeah you should have no problem getting that done for 2g's maybe less if it's just a base factory color. Just make sure they include wet sand and buff.
Thanks dude. I am definitely going to look into this. I just hate black paint and i live on a gravel road so it's a big pain in the ***.

could be rollin around in a 600WHP beast if i can work this out though 
pimp.gif

Thanks dude. I am definitely going to look into this. I just hate black paint and i live on a gravel road so it's a big pain in the ***.

could be rollin around in a 600WHP beast if i can work this out though 
pimp.gif
no prob. Yeah black is the hardest to keep clean. Hope it all works out for you man! 

thanks dude, i really appreciate it!

I'm just imagining an Evo painted this color with my Orange Volks i currently have on it 
pimp.gif

toyota-fj-cruiser-falken-tire-wildpeak-a-t-side.jpg
hell yeah, that should look mean bro! i would def do a cream color with maybe some pearl mixed in if you can bargan with the painter. 

thanks Ya'll! love that car, had it over 10 years and it has never not once let me down! 
pimp.gif

btw, it is mint in every meaning of the word, it's 100% original besides paint, wheels and exhaust. Interior and motor (for now) is all original

i will be dropping in the 455 Rocket in the spring. 

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my box chevy (79 impala coupe) been seeing a lot of em on craigslist lately I got so many plans for that car and I don't even have it yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom