\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by damedash06

wow, i havent posted in a minute, nice cars in here...

since some loser wrecked my car a few months ago (03 Honda Accord) I gotta get a new one....

Been driving around my POS work truck for the time being (1995 Jeep Cherokee)

im thinkin about either a newer Accord (08-10) or an Infinity G35 (07-09) ive also been lookin at some Acuras but im really not really sold on anything at the moment, actually going to test drive, do some more browsing this weekend when I get back home.... Can anyone with a newer accord/infinity chime in with pros/cons???
I don't own either, but Accords are really reliable. Infinitis are solid too, but they cost more/maintenance is more expensive cause they're a luxury brand

Originally Posted by damedash06

wow, i havent posted in a minute, nice cars in here...

since some loser wrecked my car a few months ago (03 Honda Accord) I gotta get a new one....

Been driving around my POS work truck for the time being (1995 Jeep Cherokee)

im thinkin about either a newer Accord (08-10) or an Infinity G35 (07-09) ive also been lookin at some Acuras but im really not really sold on anything at the moment, actually going to test drive, do some more browsing this weekend when I get back home.... Can anyone with a newer accord/infinity chime in with pros/cons???
I don't own either, but Accords are really reliable. Infinitis are solid too, but they cost more/maintenance is more expensive cause they're a luxury brand

NT loves g35s
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like to keep it old school and rare...1989 Merkur Scorpio

And my gas-saving beater...laugh if you want, but it's a good way to get from point A to point B super cheap!  1993 Mazda 323

Got one of these for my Merkur too...just haven't gotten it on the car yet.

I like to keep it old school and rare...1989 Merkur Scorpio

And my gas-saving beater...laugh if you want, but it's a good way to get from point A to point B super cheap!  1993 Mazda 323

Got one of these for my Merkur too...just haven't gotten it on the car yet.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by NRitsuh

Dope. '06 or '07 ?..I recently switched over from a TL and am now looking for an 04-05 coupe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its a '06 fully loaded. I was gonna get a '07 black on black but they just sold it a couple days before
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by NRitsuh

Dope. '06 or '07 ?..I recently switched over from a TL and am now looking for an 04-05 coupe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its a '06 fully loaded. I was gonna get a '07 black on black but they just sold it a couple days before
mad.gif

I hate that wing though. Do different years have different wings?
The longer/bigger spoiler looks much better IMO. Still, nice G. 

I hate that wing though. Do different years have different wings?
The longer/bigger spoiler looks much better IMO. Still, nice G. 

Yeah I was originally gonna this spoiler

JNKCV54E74M805346-3c.jpg

Edit: The pics I took make the spoiler look weird to me but its the angle.

*this is not my pic btw

Back
Top Bottom