\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Just got the 15% tint added today.

v8hjsl.jpg

2a0gn10.jpg

Black Rallye stripes next.

you never answered when i asked about the year but after seeing the exhaust its a 2011. aint too bad, 300 horses, dual exhaust. looks nice with the tints too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yayer

i'm not saying girls drive them, fools

they just look hella feminine..

if u cop em as summer drivers, more power to you

but i would still think you're AYOOO but who cares wut I think right?

Nobody that can afford one and I guess youre entitled to your opinion. I just would never get the droptop. I dont think Ill ever end up choosing a roadster over a coupe.

My pops has had a few SLs now and its nice that its got the option to go topless but is still a hardtop. After riding in em and driving every now and then I couldnt imagine copping a softtop, especially because the top barely goes down on the SL anyway.

Its a personal preference thing I guess, but I just cant see anybody who's really into cars choosing a convertible over the coupe, at least not if its a softtop.

Originally Posted by yayer

i'm not saying girls drive them, fools

they just look hella feminine..

if u cop em as summer drivers, more power to you

but i would still think you're AYOOO but who cares wut I think right?

Nobody that can afford one and I guess youre entitled to your opinion. I just would never get the droptop. I dont think Ill ever end up choosing a roadster over a coupe.

My pops has had a few SLs now and its nice that its got the option to go topless but is still a hardtop. After riding in em and driving every now and then I couldnt imagine copping a softtop, especially because the top barely goes down on the SL anyway.

Its a personal preference thing I guess, but I just cant see anybody who's really into cars choosing a convertible over the coupe, at least not if its a softtop.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by voodoo

ACR = gone, just picked up my V10 R8 (manual, coupe) this afternoon.

huh?
why???

I'm all about Audi's but the Viper is a classic. 
yea, i heard da new vipers are gonna be extra domesticated....i hope u dont regret ur decision, cuz that ACR will be da stuff of legends in da next couple of years...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by voodoo

ACR = gone, just picked up my V10 R8 (manual, coupe) this afternoon.

huh?
why???

I'm all about Audi's but the Viper is a classic. 
yea, i heard da new vipers are gonna be extra domesticated....i hope u dont regret ur decision, cuz that ACR will be da stuff of legends in da next couple of years...

Viper was fun no doubt, but I don't have much need for a street legal racecar at this point in time. Before the Viper I had a ZR1... I've had my fun with American muscle.

Viper was fun no doubt, but I don't have much need for a street legal racecar at this point in time. Before the Viper I had a ZR1... I've had my fun with American muscle.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

cant wait to see the R8 pics..

I'll take better pics tomorrow, but here's a few that I snapped at the dealership showing both cars.  I had to go with white on the R8, I spent more time trying to keep the Viper clean than driving it... it will be a long time before I ever buy another black car.

2nuu369.jpg

2wm02fd.jpg

icicy9.jpg

For overall exterior styling I got to give it to the Viper... it has a road presence like nothing I've ever driven.  Obviously the R8 easily wins everything as far as interior styling and functionality is concerned.  Haven't had enough time in the R8 yet to really compare speed and/or handling.  The Viper is definitely faster but R8 isn't exactly slow.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

cant wait to see the R8 pics..

I'll take better pics tomorrow, but here's a few that I snapped at the dealership showing both cars.  I had to go with white on the R8, I spent more time trying to keep the Viper clean than driving it... it will be a long time before I ever buy another black car.

2nuu369.jpg

2wm02fd.jpg

icicy9.jpg

For overall exterior styling I got to give it to the Viper... it has a road presence like nothing I've ever driven.  Obviously the R8 easily wins everything as far as interior styling and functionality is concerned.  Haven't had enough time in the R8 yet to really compare speed and/or handling.  The Viper is definitely faster but R8 isn't exactly slow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven't

Copped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyota

That its out of price range?
laugh.gif

back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Please stop, your so called jewels still on layaway.
lol you must've forgot i got a 38 inch 14k 12mm 278 gram gold cuban link too (sold da piece)

now go kick rocks
laugh.gif

Would you be mad if I went and copped that EXACT same piece off the sheer dopeness?  

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven't

Copped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyota

That its out of price range?
laugh.gif

back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Please stop, your so called jewels still on layaway.
lol you must've forgot i got a 38 inch 14k 12mm 278 gram gold cuban link too (sold da piece)

now go kick rocks
laugh.gif

Would you be mad if I went and copped that EXACT same piece off the sheer dopeness?  

Back
Top Bottom