b1b6d6186d3f11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Mess...

89d800b468cf11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

New wheels...

22c5a4c06fc911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Shoudve stuck with the old ones IMO.

Disagree.
Since his car is slammed it looks better with rims that have a nice lip. Those rims will also look especially nice in motion.
They remain me of these bad boys
pimp.gif

low051editsmall.jpg

Disagree.
Since his car is slammed it looks better with rims that have a nice lip. Those rims will also look especially nice in motion.
pimp.gif

low051editsmall.jpg

Disagree.
pimp.gif

low051editsmall.jpg

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

DaCitySlanga wrote:

Nice to see another TL owner on here. Are those Forgestars? What part of Nova are you from? There will be a lot of meets up there really soon.
Thanks...Yessir Black Forgestars....Im actually in PG County but havent heard of any meets as of yet, just got on the AcuraZine forum

DaCitySlanga wrote:

Nice to see another TL owner on here. Are those Forgestars? What part of Nova are you from? There will be a lot of meets up there really soon.
Thanks...Yessir Black Forgestars....Im actually in PG County but havent heard of any meets as of yet, just got on the AcuraZine forum

DaCitySlanga wrote:

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Disagree.
pimp.gif

Different strokes. Im just not a fan of those types of rims and the stance movement. Im starting to get sick of it, although I have seen a handful of cars that made me
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I appreciate it though, just not for me.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Disagree.
pimp.gif

Different strokes. Im just not a fan of those types of rims and the stance movement. Im starting to get sick of it, although I have seen a handful of cars that made me
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I appreciate it though, just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom