\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

hi
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by RFX45

honda needs to getdafkouttahere with these fugazi designs. seriously. honda/acura is one of my fav brands, but i cannot F with the current lineup, particularly the TL. How the hell do you go from classic design from the 90s and early to mid 00s and end up with the bullsht they are pushing now? I drive a 95 acura legend and im more comfortable with driving that than the current TL.

Current accords are clean, although im never 100% on the rear design of the coupe. but cmon now, what is this new foolery?
30t6p3b.gif

i heard that the design for the current TL was actually done in california by some americans. maybe honda needs to rethink that.

i agree with you 
honda/acura is going backwards

VW on the other hand......

(2013 CC)

577288_527032372090_134900524_30488779_1160351770_n.jpg

Mr Korea..................nicccccccccce what year did you get a 2012 body?

i made a thread about the new jetta recently i was reallly itchin for a jetta GLI but i think im set on CC instead now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

honda needs to getdafkouttahere with these fugazi designs. seriously. honda/acura is one of my fav brands, but i cannot F with the current lineup, particularly the TL. How the hell do you go from classic design from the 90s and early to mid 00s and end up with the bullsht they are pushing now? I drive a 95 acura legend and im more comfortable with driving that than the current TL.

Current accords are clean, although im never 100% on the rear design of the coupe. but cmon now, what is this new foolery?
30t6p3b.gif

i heard that the design for the current TL was actually done in california by some americans. maybe honda needs to rethink that.

i agree with you 

(2013 CC)

i made a thread about the new jetta recently i was reallly itchin for a jetta GLI but i think im set on CC instead now.

eek.gif
wow that cc is serious. much stronger looking than the prev model. throw some 4motion on that and itll be
pimp.gif

the new tails and headlights look awesome too

at first i thought the last generation was better but you gotta see the new body in person. i still like the old and the new

Originally Posted by DeNs415

^did you go z32 brakes?
Nope, I went from stock brakes to z32's back to stock brakes. imo, z32 brakes are OD for daily drivers-- but then again, I had Project Mu pads. Those pads + the 17/16 BMC made pedal travel to actual braking quick but too strong for an under powered car. And I don't even hit the brakes hard either. 
Now, I run Q45's up front with S13 stock brakes in the rear, the pedal travel is a little further than stock but that's what happens with dual piston fronts. May want to go back to a 17/16 BMC just to shorten the travel but I don't want to have to deal with getting a new fitting + bleeding the brakes again. It was tedious all by myself even with speed bleeders.

This is what my old Z32's looked like though.
ttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly2w3wA20U1qfssv:nerd:5_1280.jpg

flip up heads are classic fo reals lol

anyways im finally able to make a contribution to this thread. hand me down from the pops.

1995 Acura Legend L. 3.2L V6 Auto. ~114K on it but will have you
eek.gif
at how well that engine performs. extremely rare to find another legend in this condition.

2gww4t0.jpg

2psriaa.png

4gku9j.jpg

2rh9351.jpg

sry for ninjahood size pics forgot to resize.

ima drive this car into ground until it tells me to buy a new one. save money for now
grin.gif
You my friend have one of the best cars (quality wise) ever made. IMHO. If you take care of it you will never be able to run it in the ground. These can still command a pretty penny.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

hi
grin.gif

new wheels and a drop in about a month whenever those get to me
smile.gif

These are the "new" stock rims right?

sick.gif

Cant believe Nissan did the Z like that. I absolutely hate how plain they look. Get new rims ASAP, I dont even think a drop could make these rims look better.

^what's so bad about them? looks like the 350z wheels which were decent.

i miss having a red sports car...

That C63 AMG a couple pages back is sick. Almost got a C32 AMG a few years back, and seeing that C63 refueled the flame for the C-Class AMGs.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^what's so bad about them? looks like the 350z wheels which were decent.

i miss having a red sports car...

I mean the 350z came out in what? 03? Those are decent rims for that age, they look a bit different than those 370z rims. Idk, maybe its me just bugging but it looks so plain on the Z that it looks bad IMO. If it didnt have those "edges" and were slightly bigger it wouldnt be so bad.

30t6p3b.gif

i agree with you 

(2013 CC)

Thanks Al Audi.

I ended up getting the 2012 CC R-line because I loved the way R-lines looked and I still haven't been convinced by the new 2013 front ends. I love the new headlights on the 2013's but the front end doesn't have that aggressive look to it as the 2012's so I chose to go with the 2012 body style. I really told myself after the golf, I would buy an Audi or Benz but i guess i just can't get away from VW's as this CC is my 3rd VW now. Can't wait to get my suspension on and my wheels made!

Like I said I like the new and the old. I'm looking for an r-line myself, I test drove the vr6 4mo loaded an loved it. You know what wheels you're going for? I pretty much love how S4 wheels look on it and you don't need spacers at all with those. I'm sure you know about vwvortex already. I agree older body is more aggressive, but the new ones are very clean. Guess its a love or hate in the VW community.

the new CC is trash, tho.

AI, plz get the current r line if you do end up coppin the CC

the 2013 has a honda front end and straight jacked the a5 lines going back. plus that grill is hideous, dunno if its the angle or what
but the current gen is miles away better.
pimp.gif

o and that nismo is serious bidness
pimp.gif

someday, when I can get another coupe
frown.gif
  ill problly end up gettin a Z

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

hi
grin.gif

new wheels and a drop in about a month whenever those get to me
smile.gif

These are the "new" stock rims right?

sick.gif

Cant believe Nissan did the Z like that. I absolutely hate how plain they look. Get new rims ASAP, I dont even think a drop could make these rims look better.

I don't think they look too bad actually but I got a set of 19" Forgestars coming in that I think will really look perfect.

JewSee.....I dunno about honda but it looks more like the new passat, an new passat and CC don't look like a Honda to me. As far as your comment about ad lines I mean vw/audi so.... I dig the new and the old though like I said. I'd never buy a brand new car either, rather let it depreciate first.

(2013 CC)

I love this
pimp.gif

My car is under the knife, getting a facelift and butt job done. lol.

new front bumper pics

that CC is mean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

granted i just picked up a GTI but im really liking that new Jetta
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom