\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

drying off cars are such a pain in the butt

that alone makes me hate washing mine

since i got a white car now im gonna have to wash it even more than my last one :smh:

I've purchased a 2014 Honda Accord sport few months ago. I love the car but hate the speakers it came with. I know a few 9th gen owners are in this thread. Any idea on how much it would cost me to buy good quality speakers, amp, sub (that won't take up too much space in the trunk) and get it all installed professionally? Im looking for quality sound, not just loud. I'm in MD btw. Thanks in advance.

I've purchased a 2014 Honda Accord sport few months ago. I love the car but hate the speakers it came with. I know a few 9th gen owners are in this thread. Any idea on how much it would cost me to buy good quality speakers, amp, sub (that won't take up too much space in the trunk) and get it all installed professionally? Im looking for quality sound, not just loud. I'm in MD btw. Thanks in advance.
How much you looking to spend? I'm in the process of doing my audio upgrade too. You should go to your local car audio shop and speak to the people working there. Check out diymobileaudio forums.

Lean I don't know much about car audio, so I really don't know how much good setup will cost. I'm looking to spend anywhere from 500-1000 installed.

yea, i got a bright white 300S and its nice but it will be a pain in the butt all year especially right now during this mess in Michigan :smh:

drying off cars are such a pain in the butt

that alone makes me hate washing mine

since i got a white car now im gonna have to wash it even more than my last one
mean.gif
White paint shows dirt/scratches the least out of every paint color besides maybe silver, what the hell you talking bout? lol

Nope, I try to avoid any large puddles and if I have to go through one, I go slow.

I dont understand how ppl hydrolock their motor with these intakes.
:smokin
Cool, that's good to hear. Been thinking of getting an intake come tax time, fenderwell are obviously much better since they actually get cold air, but it rains a f**kload up here :lol:

i use shammys (yes i know its spelled chamois) for drying, they work wonders. 10000000x better than a towel or microfiber

Last edited:
Cool, that's good to hear. Been thinking of getting an intake come tax time, fenderwell are obviously much better since they actually get cold air, but it rains a f**kload up here :lol:

From what I've read about these intakes and having one they are tucked in there but not out in the open. So you aren't gonna suck up puddle loads.

From what I've read about these intakes and having one they are tucked in there but not out in the open. So you aren't gonna suck up puddle loads.
If you don't want to worry about hydrolock then go with a SRI.

Air Spider, you worried about hydrolocking in your SRT? Cmon man haha.

Anyways 2 bucket method is cool but I just rinse my microfiber towel between each section...same thing.

Air Spider, you worried about hydrolocking in your SRT? Cmon man haha.

Anyways 2 bucket method is cool but I just rinse my microfiber towel between each section...same thing.

You be surprised with the amount of puddles that pop out of no where when it rains. Especially on the FDR or Westside Highway. lol

2 bucket method ftw! :smile:

Where'd you get your tails tinted? I'm thinking about doing mines this weekend...

I send them out to my painter in Indiana. His name is Scott, you can shoot him an email at [email protected]. Tell him Joe from Manhattan with the SRT sent you and he will take care of you.

Last edited:
doesnt show dirt? not sure if srs...
it hides normal everyday driving dirt (unless you are throwing mud on your car) and scratches better than any other color besides maybe silver.  yes 100% serious

i can confirm i have a white car and my best friend has a black car the slightest amount of dust/dirt looks terrible for his car :lol:

a dusty/dirty white car >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dusty/dirty black car by a mile

man i just did a road trip too.. all kinds of dead bugs on my car.. :smh:

Last edited:
I had a black Grand Cherokee Overland before my SRT and let me tell you, right after a wash it was dusty when I went around the corner. :lol:

I said never again but I am going to get that Hellcat Challenger in black when it comes out. Cant get that in any other color.

Just when I thought I was done, they dragged me back in. LOL

Sometimes i dont wash for like 3 months at a time. White cars FTW

god dam :lol:
i feel you tho :pimp: :lol:

I guess I'll play
[/URL]
Dope :smokin

I'll always have a soft spot for S2k's, and AP1 >AP2 in my opinion. (Not just because i owned one, i drove a bunch of both models)

This was my AP1, sold her back in 2010 with only 41k miles on it (it was a year 2000):

4522037204_b918bfc71f_b.jpg

i was thinking about getting an S2K and i wanted it to look EXACTLY like this

white on gold BBS lms so dam sexy on any car :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom