\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

tired.gif
let's go egg his new car
lol i don't know any of his info and i think he moved to Texas

scumbag move
mean.gif
Yup 
mean.gif

I've bought probably close to 15 cars from private parties on Craigslist since i got my license in 06 and this is the first time i have ever had a problem.  ****** myself though by not using carfax i guess

Last edited:
Also let's get some opinions I currently have an 07 Fj Cruiser and I'm thinking about trading for this 07 Tacoma trd Title for title. Both 4x4 both lifted with mud tires. I'd keep the graphite wheels from the fj for the Tacoma if I traded. Opinions?

As much as I love the fj, the tacoma would be a much better utility vehicle. Depends what you're doing.

I have 2003 tacoma double myself. Such a great vehicle. Reliable rugged and so many times I can haul stuff around

Found this honda accord coupe 2008 , 92K miles  on craiglist the girl who is selling it is asking 9000 , or best offer ?? what do you guys think ive been looking for accord coupe for a while . 

Found this honda accord coupe 2008 , 92K miles  on craiglist the girl who is selling it is asking 9000 , or best offer ?? what do you guys think ive been looking for accord coupe for a while . 
Good deal if it's clean title

Last edited:
Keep the FJ.

It looks awesome, especially with your pre-runner style front bumper. :smokin

Thanks. I built the front and rear bumpers so if I traded for the Tacoma I would also build bumpers for it.

Go with the Taco and put some Volks on it :pimp:

edit3l.jpg

Tacoma-t37-black.jpg

I love Volks on tacomas but I already have the wheels I want. Trd anthracite fj wheels. They're currently on the fj and if I traded they would be swapped onto the Tacoma.
stay with the FJ...and whats your likes/dislikes about it
I love the fj. Very reliable, very capable offroad, awesome drivetrain and its different. I wish more then just the front 2 windows rolled down.

As much as I love the fj, the tacoma would be a much better utility vehicle. Depends what you're doing.

I have 2003 tacoma double myself. Such a great vehicle. Reliable rugged and so many times I can haul stuff around
I had an 03 tacoma dcab 4x4 trd before the fj so I'm very familiar with them. I loved that truck but the opportunity for the fj presented itself and I couldn't pass it up. I love the fj but it is really hard to beat the practicality of the 4 door Tacoma.

I've been lookin at new Toyota. The new Tundra limited is dope and so is the new 4runner limited. Sheet, I also like the new highlander limited and I think that's awd so many tough decisions

wat da hell did u do to ur accord
I like it. A little iffy on the lip being black but still.

Anyone seen the new 2015 Camry? 
pimp.gif

From the pictures ive seen it looks like it has a charging mat you can simply place your phone on and it will charge.

wat da hell did u do to ur accord

I like it. A little iffy on the lip being black but still.

Anyone seen the new 2015 Camry? :pimp:

From the pictures ive seen it looks like it has a charging mat you can simply place your phone on and it will charge.

well at the very least i can say it looks a lot better than the last 2 generations. the front has a similar design to the lexus IS line. just not as OD.

Last edited:
^

The current gen has grown on me (except the terrible tail light design). The previous gen's exterior >>> current gen. I have an '11 SE in white and it looks tons better than a white '14 SE. Interior is a different story though, my interior sucks.

So why do other people buy them if it's not a smart choice? :nerd:

What? So other ppls choices make it a smart choice? So if other ppl do this it must b a smart choice? :lol:
I gave you my opinion you go ahead and buy a 10+ yr old bmw that you can't even get a warranty with..your right its smart buy cuz other ppl buy them..
you really asked if a bmw is reliable?
:lol:
*kanye shrug*

So I posted in here a few months ago asking for some advice/opinions on purchasing my first car. My dad's friend, who is a licensed BMW mechanic, mentioned that he can get me a '02-'04 325 for about $3,500. Aren't Bimmers known to have tons of problems? Can some of the NT car experts help a brother out? Are these cars reliable and is this a fair price?
Your asking for it..
Don't do it..a ten ur old germania with no warranty? What are you thinking?
I refuse to buy German without a warranty.. That's just not smart
So why do other people buy them if it's not a smart choice? :nerd:

Other people might buy them because they probably know what to look for and are knowledgeable with BMW's and their imperfections.
true, I'm stepping my knowledge up by reading the different Bimmer forums

If you really want a used BMW you would've been familiar with the regular forums.
huh? you mean I would have known about the different Bimmer forums? I wasn't familiar cause I didn't do my research

What kinda jobs you guys got if you don't mind me asking? And what were your first cars? I'm 17 atm driving a 1992 Buick Century :lol:  and with my minimum wage job it seems like it will take literally forever to save for a nicer car :smh:
I got a decent paying job and I still don't have my first car. I just drove the family car at the time when I got my license. First one was a '96 Nissan Quest and now it's a '99 Plymouth Voyager, don't know why my parents like minivans so much :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom