\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe MT6 (base model)

MOD LIST..

custom intake

hks ssqv bov

eibach pro kit springs on stock struts

24 mm progress rsb w/ moog endlinks

ddm hid kit, switchback leds

custom hood vents and custom grill

mods that i NEED to do eventually

proper coilover system

lsd

manifold spacer

tune and/or boost controller

wheels

car is close to stock, which i'm fine with.  it's reliable, and i like the 100K warranty. 

GTR wheels on the Accord? :nerd:

As a Nissan guy, this hurts :lol:  

Yeah, it's apparently a love/hate thing for a lot of folks. Thankfully it's my car and I happen to like the setup very much (square setup, running 4 fronts 20x9.5). A lot of people swap OEM wheels - on Accords I've seen Infiniti G35/G37 19" wheels, Hyundai Genesis Coupe 19" Track wheels, 350Z/370Z wheels, etc. I kinda blame Honda for not having the most appealing wheel designs. The stock wheels from my Accord Sport were nice but also very heavy - the GT-R setup is much lighter/stronger since they're forged. It's not like I threw them on and claim they give me +50hp. :lol:

They're currently off my car right now, changing them up a bit.

Current Stuff:

- Borla Full Axle Back Exhaust
- Modulo Rep Front Lip (finished in Line-X) Here in LA I've scraped it a bunch of times and it still looks untouched.
- OEM Quad LED Headlights (from Touring model)
- Lamin-X Tinted Tails (Gunsmoke)
- Gloss Black Vinyl Roof
- OEM Nissan GT-R Wheels

I just want to lower it now. Debating on either saving up for bags or simply copping coilovers.

Last edited:
Went and test drove a couple e46 m3's

99% of them seemed to have sub frame issues. 

Time to write m3 off the list. 

Next Candidate?

W208 CLK 55 AMG

dawg!!!!...

that was my DREAM car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was feinding for one... :smh:

i instead caught a W140 S-Class for a crack head price so i wasnt upset but im dying for that... as far as coupes go..

im going to trick that ish out soooooo bad :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's apparently a love/hate thing for a lot of folks. Thankfully it's my car and I happen to like the setup very much (square setup, running 4 fronts 20x9.5). A lot of people swap OEM wheels - on Accords I've seen Infiniti G35/G37 19" wheels, Hyundai Genesis Coupe 19" Track wheels, 350Z/370Z wheels, etc. I kinda blame Honda for not having the most appealing wheel designs. The stock wheels from my Accord Sport were nice but also very heavy - the GT-R setup is much lighter/stronger since they're forged. It's not like I threw them on and claim they give me +50hp. :lol:

They're currently off my car right now, changing them up a bit.

Current Stuff:

- Borla Full Axle Back Exhaust
- Modulo Rep Front Lip (finished in Line-X) Here in LA I've scraped it a bunch of times and it still looks untouched.
- OEM Quad LED Headlights (from Touring model)
- Lamin-X Tinted Tails (Gunsmoke)
- Gloss Black Vinyl Roof
- OEM Nissan GT-R Wheels

I just want to lower it now. Debating on either saving up for bags or simply copping coilovers.
I heard you were getting bags :D ... I say do it :pimp:

Yea it doesn't really bother me, just catches you off guard at first when you see it. The Nissan/Infiniti OEM are definitely popular choices to use and like you said the Forged Rays models are def worth it.

IMO they should have kept the hellcat to just the chally. Keep it more "special". But thats just me and I understand the company needs to make money lol.
I kinda see where you're coming from, but the more they make, the more there are out there, so the dealerships will have to ask close to msrp prices instead of jacking up the prices, making hellcats more attainable for the average Joe. I'm good with it.

I haven't personally, but I have friends that have. You go to a good reputable shop and you shouldn't really have any issues.

Not mine and I don't usually take pics of peoples whips but just saw this and had to snap a pic I'm not into racers but this car is in a different league.

Not mine and I don't usually take pics of peoples whips but just saw this and had to snap a pic I'm not into ricers but this car is in a different league.[/quote] fixed

Back
Top Bottom