\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Coworker got rear ended over the weekend with his new bimmer, and then showed me the dash cam footage. Car was totaled.
He told me because of it, lafys insurance paid off his loan(25ish k) and also gave him another 36k check.

Ive been looking at amazon and so many options on dash cam that ranges from 40$-450$.
With that being said, what yall recommend?

I have a thinkware 750 which is really good also got the rearview camera been meaning to install it in my new whip which i copped a few months ago. The newest model is the 770. Blackvue is also another highly rated option.

I’m back! After a few months of no car, I bought an older gen GS300 SportDesign in amazing condition. :pimp:
6D171EA8-BADB-47F7-9001-32D7B8D73DB5.jpeg

hold up, didn't you cop an old school mustang?
Me? I may have mentioned the old foxbody 5.0s as my favorite mustang, but I wouldn’t really buy one. Don’t really want to bother fixing old cars, just want to have a car and be able to drive it.

Jeez! :pimp:

When i get richer, im def. Gona cop me a german car.

(bmw or benz, not a fan of audi)

Do it bro. People like to talk you away from it saying that the repairs are high and it will be a headache and all that. Sometimes the maintenance is high but the feeling is like no other...

Saw my second ever Alpina B6 either yesterday or the day before. So nice. Only thing if I don't like their logo the blue and red clash so much with the green. Would prefer they make it black and white or blue and white so it's more subtle

Sorry to hear that man. What are you looking at now?

The 2018 accords grew on me heavy. Especially in the right color

Thanks bro I’m looking at this 2016 exl for with 21k miles...I thought about the 2018 models but I don’t like how they look like robots

Thanks bro I’m looking at this 2016 exl for with 21k miles...I thought about the 2018 models but I don’t like how they look like robots
I liked that style too. I thought the same thing about the new accords until I saw one in delivery in still night pearl :lol:. One of the best blues I’ve seen

Do it bro. People like to talk you away from it saying that the repairs are high and it will be a headache and all that. Sometimes the maintenance is high but the feeling is like no other...
People dont talk you away with cars like that unless its out of warranty. Then everything they tell you is to look out for you.lol

You dont even have to be rich :lol: you could leave a benz or bmw for like 400 a month :lol:

Back
Top Bottom