\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

In 2000 my buddy bought a new Trans Am. We drove from NYC to Toronto at 150mph through the night. I was in that cramped back seat. Terrified. Everything on the sides was a blur. Took us 5 hours to get there. Funny thing is once we get past the border my boy got pulled over for going 100 by the Canadian police. He told them he thought the sign was mph. They let him go and said we do km up here. Never want to go that fast again. The force on your body and my heart racing wouldn't let me even sleep.

99767FA5-27B4-47F8-BF4D-BDD8F32A17D3.jpeg
FC9DD879-50DA-4D4F-B2B6-49DE3A2BC3EE.jpeg
Picked up a new car today Finally got rid of the 335i. Gonna miss that turbo spool

In 2000 my buddy bought a new Trans Am. We drove from NYC to Toronto at 150mph through the night. I was in that cramped back seat. Terrified. Everything on the sides was a blur. Took us 5 hours to get there. Funny thing is once we get past the border my boy got pulled over for going 100 by the Canadian police. He told them he thought the sign was mph. They let him go and said we do km up here. Never want to go that fast again. The force on your body and my heart racing wouldn't let me even sleep.
150 for 5 hours straight :rofl:

Sheer stupidity.

99767FA5-27B4-47F8-BF4D-BDD8F32A17D3.jpeg
FC9DD879-50DA-4D4F-B2B6-49DE3A2BC3EE.jpeg
Picked up a new car today Finally got rid of the 335i. Gonna miss that turbo spool
Congratulations papi
Automatic muscle car? |l

Does a manual valve body count?

The transmission was part of the deal and it's pretty bulletproof as u know.

When it's time to throw it in the car and my budget is looking good I'll definitely look for a 4 speed.

My current vision for the project is a 4 speed.

But ima teach myself how to build a proper motor first inshallah

200km/h in my old Trailblazer SS. I don't hit those speeds anymore though. Also did 147 mph but that was on the track at Speed Vegas.

Yellow vette... hngggg

Yellow and slime green two colors I never think about buying but then when I see a nice whip in one of those I cant help but stare.

With the black wheels and accents too yea that's fuego

Took my Prelude and my FRS each to the 136 limit.

I think Ive take my IS up to about 120 or so.

I gotta slow down in general though

nah i had to
so i can let them know what to do in case something happens
who exactly to call
cause u know insurance aint gonna call and be like "heres ur money" :lol:
it goes directly to them
not my moms my sister
directly to them
only if something happens to all of us
does it go to my mom
Did you have to set up a trust fund for that? I made my sister the beneficiary because my daughter is a minor and i was told I had to get a lawyer and set up a trust fund if I wanted it to go to just my daughter before she is 18. I’m divorced so no spouse beneficiary. I trust my sister she would only use the funds for my kid but I was just curious. As kiddo gets older I might change the setup. She’s 7 now.

Did you have to set up a trust fund for that? I made my sister the beneficiary because my daughter is a minor and i was told I had to get a lawyer and set up a trust fund if I wanted it to go to just my daughter before she is 18. I’m divorced so no spouse beneficiary. I trust my sister she would only use the funds for my kid but I was just curious. As kiddo gets older I might change the setup. She’s 7 now.
No I didn’t
But now u got me thinking about it
I may call and inquire later this week

Back
Top Bottom