\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

But one thing we do share (392/hellcat) in the exhaust is with the active exhaust valves to make it louder in drive modes.

If you are going to change the exhaust I recommend a Corsa and have your shop cut off the section with the flaps and reuse it on the corsa as per the instructions. Before I put the corsa on the hellcat, I got another Borla atak since I had one on my Jeep. But the jeep didnt have those flaps and this was my first time having that .

Big mistake. I bought the borla that had their version of the flaps built into the exhaust, the **********ers squeaked like crazy EVERY time I pressed the gas. So I contacted borla and they offered me a full refund and paid for labor as well. They were cool in that sense but the product wasnt good.

So I went and got a corsa and reused the oem flaps like it said in the instructions and all was well!

Theres the video showing the squeak I was talking about. (Side note, I wonder what mf’er left me a thumbs down? Lmao)

i can hear mine tryna open sometimes when the light is on
every few days they work properly and the light goes off
then a few days later they wont open and the light comes back on

Its a 392. 2016 and had 1900 miles when i bought it a few days ago.

Do you have an aftermarket exhaust on your cars? I'm trying to figure out this whole mds ****.
Mid-muffler delete is the way to go. Gets louder & deeper with no drone or rasp

yo!

just picked up a hemi.... which challenger forum would yall recommend?

dahemi.jpg
Congrats bro! She's a beauty. NT Post Your Car is the best Challenger forum...stick around you'll see lol

yo!

just picked up a hemi.... which challenger forum would yall recommend?

dahemi.jpg
If you don't want MDS engaged you'll have to be in sport mode at all times. MDS is on in all modes except sport(which btw is the best mode to drive in). Post more pics please

Yuuuuh. And we Florida boys puttin on. Digg it

Long *** day today...

Lowering springs were installed this morning and wheels/tires were mounted. The front springs are pain in the *** on this car. 3 hours for fronts while the rears took 20 minutes.

I'm absolutely in love with the results.

A8D5A698-190D-4CFB-92D5-A5FA73F49C2B.jpeg
803FE536-9521-4743-9339-08926EF26026.jpeg
82E89635-BDD2-4B6B-A5E8-3FA8D648C838.jpeg
ECE10368-EA22-4ED0-B5F3-5AD266A79CB8.jpeg

tuned my c63's and they were easy. anyone tune bmw's before? kinda did some light reading on them and it sounds like it's a little more complicated? read **** about splicing wires and stuff. seems excessive in comparison.

tuned my c63's and they were easy. anyone tune bmw's before? kinda did some light reading on them and it sounds like it's a little more complicated? read **** about splicing wires and stuff. seems excessive in comparison.
Jb4 is literally just plugging in **** :lol:

just painted my brake calipers myself this weekend. always had them professionally done before. looks just as good from 5+ feet away. looks kinda ****ty if you're looking for showroom quality though from right up on them if you're inspecting them super closely. still better to spend the $50 than spend like $500+ since it's just a daily driver.

6546E25A-F0E5-454A-B89C-80B9FEC766C9.jpeg

Sir this is the first time u posted a Pic?

Fire afffffff

What suspension u riding on?

But one thing we do share (392/hellcat) in the exhaust is with the active exhaust valves to make it louder in drive modes.

If you are going to change the exhaust I recommend a Corsa and have your shop cut off the section with the flaps and reuse it on the corsa as per the instructions. Before I put the corsa on the hellcat, I got another Borla atak since I had one on my Jeep. But the jeep didnt have those flaps and this was my first time having that .

Big mistake. I bought the borla that had their version of the flaps built into the exhaust, the **********ers squeaked like crazy EVERY time I pressed the gas. So I contacted borla and they offered me a full refund and paid for labor as well. They were cool in that sense but the product wasnt good.

So I went and got a corsa and reused the oem flaps like it said in the instructions and all was well!

Theres the video showing the squeak I was talking about. (Side note, I wonder what mf’er left me a thumbs down? Lmao)

I don't think my scat has mds

And yes I like the flaps it's nice to be able to have semi quiet exhaust when cruising.

To the guy asking about exhaust I have a dynomax mufflers on mines and it's a good balance

Hit up Mike @ BPMSport he did all my tuning and coding remotely without a hiccup.

Sir this is the first time u posted a Pic?

Fire afffffff

What suspension u riding on?

Bought the car used a month or so ago. Sold my c63 and my TL daily driver. Just was bored with everything so wanted to start fresh. Got this 535 and it’s slow as hell. It’s on be coilovers and has an f90 style front bumper. Might raise it a little, because I can’t even get up my driveway right now. Figured a tune would help it a bit, but probably won’t do anything else to it as it’s just a dd.

Not sure what I’m going to do as far as a weekend car this time. Only decision I’ve made so far is to take my time deciding. Sold my previous c63 and jumped into another one last time and kind of regretted it. Leaning toward an S63 coupe right now if I can wait a little longer for a bit more depreciation.

Also have my friend’s m3 right now. Told him I sold all my cars and he shipped it to me from Dallas and told me to sell his too. He’s a doctor and said he doesn’t have time to sell it on his own, but kept getting lowballed on trade in offers (carmax offered him $19k for a 2011 with 59k miles).

03B32356-FFD5-4942-B135-38B8F5A5092E.jpeg

Last edited:
i think that was the one that mentioned splicing wires and a more complicated install though
If it’s similar to the jb4 i plugged into my GTI (usually you’re just tapping into MAP, boost sensor plugs), the only wire to “splice” into is the AFR wire. But they provide you the proper wire tap to monitor your afr.

Back
Top Bottom