\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

what did you drive before da hemi?

do you, but it doesn’t make sense saying you don’t want to over pay for a track hawk but you’re cool with spending $60k+ on a car you already have.
Trackhawk markups are nuts right now
Seeing 100k all over

2796420D-E30E-45A1-8B8F-C23ECDC5F3BE.gif
mans really in this thread recommending u from not getting another 700hp muscle car :lol:

grow dat hemi gang papi

Mustang owners be having like 3-4 different mustangs in the drive way
But I can’t do the same with da hemi???
:smh:
That’s cause mustangs have a long history. I could have a Shelby, a s197, fox body, 04 cobra, etc. there’s so many mustangs and the aftermarket is so huge it’s hard to find another one modded the same. Only challengers worth buying are the SRT models and the OG but good luck finding one.
At least get a redeye if you’re getting another.

i agree with sgamon sgamon thats the reason you see multiple Mustangs or Camaros is because of different generations

doesnt makes sense to have 3 of the same, but we are car guys when does it ever really make sense

i say eff it go for it

Nah they only 707
And too speed is lower by 2 mph
Only the Daytona has the 717hp
Besides challenger looks better
The hellcat I’m considering has the new srt sport spoiler.......
I just want to make sure I understand all the pieces yo this puzzle.....so you called me out and said I was pushing a hellcat narrative/stereotype when I made a comment about hellcat owners wanting a 60mph roll race.....

following that you said you have only got your hellcat to 164ish MPH then a few post later you state you wouldn't get a charger because it has a 2mph less top speed.....even tho you admitting you haven't taking your current hellcat to its top speed?

Is that all current information?

Back
Top Bottom