\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Aventador can’t take a corner to save its life, but that’s most definitely a supercar.

That's not exactly true. The SVJ at the time of introduction had the lap record for production cars at 6:44.97. that's pretty stinking fast for a big car as the Aventador is. 👍

Okay guys, this forum is a bad influence. I signed the docs two weeks ago, the car just got here today. Already installed clear reflectors. Car came from Florida all the way to LA. Longest wait of my life, but worth it.

A2EE6A3A-D29B-4214-8E9C-B5E4C0A915F6.jpeg

B672D158-825E-4382-8B6D-63D0D3E2B354.jpeg

Love targas and I really love the red interior. Most people don't know how nice the color is until they see a car with it in person. Wife's Bright blue SVR has red interior (seats, door panels, center console & passenger side dash) and it looks AMAZING in person (rare combo) Gets lots of compliments at Cars & Coffee! Beautiful car bud. Did it come with any PPF from the prior owner?

Exactly!! When I started modding my 2006 Mustang back in the day (when it arrived from the factory) I swore to never use chrome. Machined aluminum and satin aluminum so much better.
Blue Looks best with aluminum/silver wheels and trim imo

20E679C1-0838-4077-B070-42056A4242A6.jpeg

F86A4395-1A8E-4531-86AB-8B00ED8F27E5.jpeg

First wash in what seems like 100 years
Lookin fresh. What you get from Katz? I wanted to go there a while back but read on Yelp theres usually an hour wait time. They legit have bouncers handling their lines :lol:. Might have to go soon. They still got the "When Harry met Sally" table? Also for gelato go to Laboratorio Del Gelato...few doors down from Katz & they have AMAZING gelato lol

That's not exactly true. The SVJ at the time of introduction had the lap record for production cars at 6:44.97. that's pretty stinking fast for a big car as the Aventador is. 👍

I said Aventador, not Aventador SVJ.

And that was far from a production car. Last I checked SVJ’s come with passenger seats.

302F8121-CCBD-4BE2-BD49-645EC0FEC155.jpeg

Lookin fresh. What you get from Katz? I wanted to go there a while back but read on Yelp theres usually an hour wait time. They legit have bouncers handling their lines :lol:. Might have to go soon. They still got the "When Harry met Sally" table? Also for gelato go to Laboratorio Del Gelato...few doors down from Katz & they have AMAZING gelato lol
Bro I've been going there for 10+ years and all I've ever gotten was pastrami on rye with mustard and sour pickles.

Always see people getting the brisket, Reubens, corned beef, etc but I always get the pastrami.

Hard to switch up from the best pastrami you've ever had in your life lol

Due to the pandemic your in and out in about 25 minutes

I live in the west coast now plus my state on the list of places not allowed in New York 😂. Gonna be a while till I can go back home

you can order Katz online now, it’s not the same experience, but it’s still great. I’m on the west coast too and order it from time to time. Great gift also for friends who came here from NY

Back
Top Bottom