\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah bro Id take that green all day :lol:

Austin with black interior would be the only option if you went with it, the Sakhir would be too much.
I’m a too much kind of guy so that’s the specific spec ima end up getting 🤠

don’t care if it’s in Idaho ima find it :lol:

that Green doe :wow:

I’m a too much kind of guy so that’s the specific spec ima end up getting 🤠

don’t care if it’s in Idaho ima find it :lol:

that Green doe :wow:

I hate blue but I fell in love with YMB for some reason so I copped one :lol: I think its the feel of *almost* having a individual paint car without having to actually pay for one.

that tanzanite blue for the f8x is nice too I love that dark blue/purple color

as for yas marina the laptorr build is clean Lowkey the f8x had the best mods you could do so much to it id cop a f80 m3 just to hard park it :lol:

65527591_10157368624224850_6054993891164160000_o.jpg

[
tumblr_poarcmfmdq1qg1f7p_500.jpg

Last edited:
You see the monstrosity that BMW is putting out starting next year?

1601164260440.jpeg

This ain't gonna age well at all

F80 generation bout to shoot up in value man

BMW drunk
Digging that quad exhaust setup. The widebodies look better your other post especially that blue M3. The paint and rims are a bit much for me on this one. I was never a fan of gold rims

05fordgt 05fordgt plansb plansb You guys ever go to Classic Auto Mall in Morgantown? Thinking about checking this place out, got a 2 week vaca coming up 2nd week of Oct. This museum/consignment warehouse looks like it's got some gems :pimp:

Does anyone feel like the Carrera lineup kinda lacks Road presence? I mean it looks great but especially at night it’s just not a menacing silhouette

Does anyone feel like the Carrera lineup kinda lacks Road presence? I mean it looks great but especially at night it’s just not a menacing silhouette
I think Porsche overall avoids looking "menacing" in general

Just line up and get that *** smoked :lol:

Will never forget one night I was leaving a lounge in White plains and soon as I got on 95 a GT3rs was just flying past me had to be going at least 160

Scariest and loudest **** I ever seen in my life

So Fellas I need advice. I talked to my pops yesterday. Him and I were discussing the Benz because it has a busted tire. He was telling me

"I want you to keep the Benz as a project and have it be your Baby. But you need an SUV" "You already have a car. get an SUV. I'm trying to come up with some ideas right now for one that fits you.''

So I came up with three options and now narrowed it down to two. Option that I did away with (for now) is a 1st Gen Rav4. Now my only two are

Honda Passport I 1993 - 1997 SUV 5 door :: OUTSTANDING CARS

And

Chevrolet Suburban (2000) | Chevrolet suburban, Chevrolet, Used cars

Love Honda, even above Benz and GM (my three fav manufactures). Passport doesn't have a Honda built engine. If I buy a Honda car... I want a Honda engine (but them and Isuzu collaborated on these). I know absolutely nothing about Isuzu and their reliability. And I have no idea if parts are scarce for them over here (especially for these old engines). So if I get the Passport I could be in another money pit.. Probably worse than the Benz.

Suburban: My parents had a white Z71 in '08. I remember it being a good truck. Its LS powered.. Its reliable enough.. Only problem with me is.. They're too common. I don't know why but I'm kind of like my pops in a way when it comes to driving something more exclusive. And I have experience with this because the only other W126's I've seen on the road in my area was a beige one the day I bought mine. And a couple months after that I saw a black one down town. Other than those two I haven't seen any others other than mine in my general area. Feel like if I get the Suburban I'm going to experience Boredom of seeing the same thing I'm in 3 cars down at the stoplight. I won't experience this as much with the Passport.

I need Y'all to choose for me.
GM easy, save your $$$$ & nerves for the Benz project. put a booming system in the Suburban & it'll be a blast to drive around in. fully loaded late model suburban has always been a baller ride, used & older is obvs not the same but it's still hard IMO. a Honda badged Isuzu is too confusing to eem sort out like that, I think it's trouble (parts).

I think Porsche overall avoids looking "menacing" in general

Just line up and get that *** smoked :lol:

Will never forget one night I was leaving a lounge in White plains and soon as I got on 95 a GT3rs was just flying past me had to be going at least 160

Scariest and loudest **** I ever seen in my life
porsche's sound beautiful man

Any recommendations on were to buy vinyl wrap for a hood?
I ended up buying the acura for 3700. The paint on the hood was in horrible condition so I figured I'd touch it up with plasti-dip/glossifier for the time being. It went from horrible to bad so that's minimal improvement. The slightest wind made the glossifier portion almost pointless. I may buy another can and go to a car wash at night with no wind and try again. If that doesn't work I'll just try my hand at wrapping the hood.
Also used a headlight restoration kit and it actually worked pretty good.

More importantly, idk what the govt expects me to do regarding transferring the title. The seller kept the plates and the earliest appointment for title transfer at the tax office is 2 weeks away. Have to do appointments bc covid.

Edit: after searching online for an hour I see the governor waived basically all deadlines for now.

Last edited:
I hate blue but I fell in love with YMB for some reason so I copped one :lol: I think its the feel of *almost* having a individual paint car without having to actually pay for one.

You really hate blue on cars? Really? I think blue on cars looks the best! Just stopped by Mclaren Philly last night on the way home from a photo shoot and they had an AWESOME Belize Blue 720S Spider. Color was STUNNING!! Especially under the light! Plus they also had this inside!!
PXL_20200926_231154114.jpg
PXL_20200926_231259977.jpg

It's so crazy in person! And what's funny, I just read the article on this EXACT car 2 days ago and there is is in West Chester! Guess it's on rotation throughout the country to each dealer to show off MSO's newest ideas. Here's the link to the insane paint process and length to make it.

05fordgt 05fordgt plansb plansb You guys ever go to Classic Auto Mall in Morgantown? Thinking about checking this place out, got a 2 week vaca coming up 2nd week of Oct. This museum/consignment warehouse looks like it's got some gems :pimp:

Hey buddy, I've been there a few times. It's only about 30 minutes from where I live. It's a nice place to walk around in. You'll spend over an hour easily if you go through all the rooms, especially the "barn find" room with all the old trucks. There are some cool cars for sale. Some are owned by them for sale and lots are on consignment. It's a good time if you never been there before.

Do yourself a favor. Being your close by, and it's the outskirts of lancaster/amish country, there are a few places to eat there. Shady Maple smorgasbord is up the road a little bit (maybe 20-30 minutes). Amazing amount of food. I never do it as I can't eat that much, but it's a tourist thing now, & worth the drive. Plus they are really OCD about making sure it's clean and such. They chance the spoons every 15 minutes or so, and gloves at every spot to wear when you get food. Plus their grocery store up front, is awesome. The bakery is amazing! Get some donuts if you go early.

Just around the corner from them is a place called September Farms. It's a cheese farm. If you like cheese, it's insane. So many different flavors to buy. I haven't been there since the pandemic but they are still open. Not sure if they are still doing the free samples, but definitely a great place to get lunch and some stuff to take home.

And lastly, a awesome dairy farm with fresh homemade ice cream and handmade waffle cones. Lapp Valley Farms. They have peacocks walking around, lol. You walk inside and you can smell the waffle cones being made. It's amazing. Just be aware that NONE of this is open on Sundays, lol. So if you go to Classic Auto Mall, go during the week. Enjoy bud. You'll have a good time. 👍👍

Any recommendations on were to buy vinyl wrap for a hood?
I ended up buying the acura for 3700. The paint on the hood was in horrible condition so I figured I'd touch it up with plasti-dip/glossifier for the time being. It went from horrible to bad so that's minimal improvement. The slightest wind made the glossifier portion almost pointless. I may buy another can and go to a car wash at night with no wind and try again. If that doesn't work I'll just try my hand at wrapping the hood.
Also used a headlight restoration kit and it actually worked pretty good.

More importantly, idk what the govt expects me to do regarding transferring the title. The seller kept the plates and the earliest appointment for title transfer at the tax office is 2 weeks away. Have to do appointments bc covid.

Edit: after searching online for an hour I see the governor waived basically all deadlines for now.
I was ridin with temp plates that expired 4 months ago no one gave a damnb

You really hate blue on cars? Really? I think blue on cars looks the best! Just stopped by Mclaren Philly last night on the way home from a photo shoot and they had an AWESOME Belize Blue 720S Spider. Color was STUNNING!! Especially under the light! Plus they also had this inside!!
PXL_20200926_231154114.jpg
PXL_20200926_231259977.jpg

It's so crazy in person! And what's funny, I just read the article on this EXACT car 2 days ago and there is is in West Chester! Guess it's on rotation throughout the country to each dealer to show off MSO's newest ideas. Here's the link to the insane paint process and length to make it.

Dope af. Reminded me of that Veilside rx7 in Tokyo Drift. :smokin

So Fellas I need advice. I talked to my pops yesterday. Him and I were discussing the Benz because it has a busted tire. He was telling me

"I want you to keep the Benz as a project and have it be your Baby. But you need an SUV" "You already have a car. get an SUV. I'm trying to come up with some ideas right now for one that fits you.''

So I came up with three options and now narrowed it down to two. Option that I did away with (for now) is a 1st Gen Rav4. Now my only two are

Honda Passport I 1993 - 1997 SUV 5 door :: OUTSTANDING CARS

And

Chevrolet Suburban (2000) | Chevrolet suburban, Chevrolet, Used cars

Love Honda, even above Benz and GM (my three fav manufactures). Passport doesn't have a Honda built engine. If I buy a Honda car... I want a Honda engine (but them and Isuzu collaborated on these). I know absolutely nothing about Isuzu and their reliability. And I have no idea if parts are scarce for them over here (especially for these old engines). So if I get the Passport I could be in another money pit.. Probably worse than the Benz.

Suburban: My parents had a white Z71 in '08. I remember it being a good truck. Its LS powered.. Its reliable enough.. Only problem with me is.. They're too common. I don't know why but I'm kind of like my pops in a way when it comes to driving something more exclusive. And I have experience with this because the only other W126's I've seen on the road in my area was a beige one the day I bought mine. And a couple months after that I saw a black one down town. Other than those two I haven't seen any others other than mine in my general area. Feel like if I get the Suburban I'm going to experience Boredom of seeing the same thing I'm in 3 cars down at the stoplight. I won't experience this as much with the Passport.

I need Y'all to choose for me.
I've had plenty of Yukon and Tahoe's, they're solid SUVs forsure. Gas mileage is straight up trash tho (12-16mpgs). They can go a quarter million miles no problem as long as its been maintained.

Back
Top Bottom