\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Newest member of the family. 2020 WB Charger Scat Pack
59BA371E-2216-494A-92FC-DAC53E968342.jpeg
That is beautiful fam 😍

enjoy it

Step pops just copped a 2020 Sonata
Is that the one that can back in and out of spaces with the touch of a button? Does it have CarPAKK?
So Fellas I need advice. I talked to my pops yesterday. Him and I were discussing the Benz because it has a busted tire. He was telling me

"I want you to keep the Benz as a project and have it be your Baby. But you need an SUV" "You already have a car. get an SUV. I'm trying to come up with some ideas right now for one that fits you.''

So I came up with three options and now narrowed it down to two. Option that I did away with (for now) is a 1st Gen Rav4. Now my only two are

Suburban: My parents had a white Z71 in '08. I remember it being a good truck. Its LS powered.. Its reliable enough.. Only problem with me is.. They're too common. I don't know why but I'm kind of like my pops in a way when it comes to driving something more exclusive. And I have experience with this because the only other W126's I've seen on the road in my area was a beige one the day I bought mine. And a couple months after that I saw a black one down town. Other than those two I haven't seen any others other than mine in my general area. Feel like if I get the Suburban I'm going to experience Boredom of seeing the same thing I'm in 3 cars down at the stoplight. I won't experience this as much with the Passport.

I need Y'all to choose for me.
Yeah go ahead and pass on that Honda, I want to say that was one of there weakest releases. Chevy is a rock, definitely go in that direction. Unless you are married to it go with a Tahoe.

1601151274251.jpeg

1601151304056.jpeg

CS colors are insane
I use to LOVE that Nardo grey, but once every manufacture got it I lost interest in it.
You see the monstrosity that BMW is putting out starting next year?

1601164260440.jpeg

This ain't gonna age well at all

F80 generation bout to shoot up in value man

BMW drunk
Soon we will have the rise and fall of BMW video.
Does anyone feel like the Carrera lineup kinda lacks Road presence? I mean it looks great but especially at night it’s just not a menacing silhouette
Not a Porsche fan so keep in mind, never thought the Carrera really had a presence on the road.

they probrably forgot to type a extra 0.
The body by itself sells for that.

Old schools are so tricky man. I've been wanting a '69 Chevelle for the longest but whenever my bread is together I can never find one in good enough shape.

Random, idk if it’s just my state but do ya notice people who drive Kia Soul, always the fastest and most reckless drivers out there ? For some reason every Kia Soul driver, put the peddle to the floor :lol:

Old schools are so tricky man. I've been wanting a '69 Chevelle for the longest but whenever my bread is together I can never find one in good enough shape.
Do it bro. Love mines but just know old skools are a never ending project and they're never cheap. If you want something done correct that you can just get in a turn key your looking at Porsche money.

Shops that work on oldschools charge $100/hr and only take on big projects.

Buy one thats ready unless you going to do the work yourself.

Back
Top Bottom