\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any tips on how to get rid of ants from crawling outside and inside my car? I keep it clean and do not eat inside. Just so happens that my assigned parking spot is by an anthill. Would a bug bomb work?

Wife has a scheduled out of state PPI on Monday for another car. If it comes back clean, it's gonna be a fun one. 👍👍 Replacing her '69 Camaro with this one. That's going up on Bringatrailer very soon. Photos are all taken, and the listing proof should be sent for checks shortly. Fingers crossed the new(er) car checked out OK. 👍

Wife has a scheduled out of state PPI on Monday for another car. If it comes back clean, it's gonna be a fun one. 👍👍 Replacing her '69 Camaro with this one. That's going up on Bringatrailer very soon. Photos are all taken, and the listing proof should be sent for checks shortly. Fingers crossed the new(er) car checked out OK. 👍
Why have you never posted pictures of the Camaro? What other cars yall got

Why have you never posted pictures of the Camaro? What other cars yall got

Just never thought about it, lol. She never drives it as it's not the easiest to drive (manual drum brakes) and no A/C. So it gets a bit toasty in the summer. She bought it in 2010 when she wanted a muscle car. It's a clean 69 with a 400 block stroked to 406 in it. 12 bolt rear. Nice car. I'll find a pic and post it this weekend. 👍 But she figures it's time for someone to enjoy it, for something else.

Here's a pic I took while the photog was taking his.
IMG_20200905_130757.jpg

That's the original color, just redone back in the late 90s by the previous owner (now desceased). It's Azure Turquoise. Car was detailed by a local young guy who did a fantastic job!! It's in great shape for a driver.

That's all we have in terms of cars. My 2006 Mustang GT (which I've posted a few shots) & may daily a Fusion Energi (it's a lease), her Camaro and F-Type SVR. Though it will be 5 cars for a short bit if this other car checks out. Hope it does.

Just never thought about it, lol. She never drives it as it's not the easiest to drive (manual drum brakes) and no A/C. So it gets a bit toasty in the summer. She bought it in 2010 when she wanted a muscle car. It's a clean 69 with a 400 block stroked to 406 in it. 12 bolt rear. Nice car. I'll find a pic and post it this weekend. 👍 But she figures it's time for someone to enjoy it, for something else.

Here's a pic I took while the photog was taking his.
IMG_20200905_130757.jpg

That's the original color, just redone back in the late 90s by the previous owner (now desceased). It's Azure Turquoise. Car was detailed by a local young guy who did a fantastic job!! It's in great shape for a driver.

That's all we have in terms of cars. My 2006 Mustang GT (which I've posted a few shots) & may daily a Fusion Energi (it's a lease), her Camaro and F-Type SVR. Though it will be 5 cars for a short bit if this other car checks out. Hope it does.
Those wheels
EDB57FB6-0F30-45F3-9C70-744DB250BE41.png

Hate Lazy tuners who don’t reply to messages, like bruh do you not want money 🤦🏾‍♂️. I hate flash tuning but at this rate, feel I might be forced to go that route, instead a in person tune.

I know it don’t really gain much power but I hate the check engine light I have due to having 3 breathing mods, plus I like that burble map they can add to the car :lol:. That popcorn sound while driving through a tunnel with windows down, worth the money to me.

oh okay to take out the cel it makes sense
Lots of people do this. Especially when running catless
yeah i wouldn't pay for it unless im heavily modified.
just an exhaust and intake i aint paying for a tune

Back
Top Bottom