\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Challenger owners being Challenger owners.
135378283_1151505808633593_621568880447656739_o.jpg 135195485_1151505831966924_6679873627454849024_o.jpg

Caption on the post.
"Parting out my 2016 hellcat challenger 10k miles motor transmission is untouched but unable to start due to the amount of damages"
Never liked the idea of buying anything out of a wrecked car. Just bc I fear it has bad mojo on it :lol:

Never liked the idea of buying anything out of a wrecked car. Just bc I fear it has bad mojo on it :lol:

same but idk I watch the Facebook group often.... next 3.0t q50/60 part out I see, I’m buying they engine and turbos for that low low price. Hell any LS engine at that from a vette.

Discount tire hooked it up today. Got a set of blizzaks for 750 bucks. They were out of stock of everything else so they just sold them to me for the cheapest snow tire price +100 bucks. :wow: :emoji_fire:
Nice buy, have you had blizzaks before? Are you able to install studs in the tires?
I got a set of firestone winterforce 2 for this winter . I kept hearing about blizzaks but i couldn’t justify the price at first.

same but idk I watch the Facebook group often.... next 3.0t q50/60 part out I see, I’m buying they engine and turbos for that low low price. Hell any LS engine at that from a vette.
Just a lil FYI
The same motor found in the corvettes can be found in any other GM performance variant the only difference will be the front accessories and oil pan.
It will be almost always cheaper to get a partout from a camaro, gto ,trailblazer ss ,cts-v ect or if you want to make big power go with the Iron block truck variant and throw on the diffrent heads and accessories.

Just a lil FYI
The same motor found in the corvettes can be found in any other GM performance variant the only difference will be the front accessories and oil pan.
It will be almost always cheaper to get a partout from a camaro, gto ,trailblazer ss ,cts-v ect or if you want to make big power go with the Iron block truck variant and throw on the diffrent heads and accessories.

woah thanks for the info, I legit didnt know they share the same motor but then again I don’t know anything about trucks/suv. I’ll make sure to join all those Facebook groups just in case any motor I want pop up.

Last edited:
woah thanks for the info, I legit didnt know they share the same motor but then again I don’t know anything about trucks/suv. I’ll make sure to join all those Facebook groups just in case any motor I want pop up.
Ill save you the hassle of that ****ery that fb is and suggest you get the PYP garage app. You get alerts when a vehicle you are looking for enters a yard .

Nice buy, have you had blizzaks before? Are you able to install studs in the tires?
I got a set of firestone winterforce 2 for this winter . I kept hearing about blizzaks but i couldn’t justify the price at first.

nah I never had them before, I don’t think we can buy studded tires here...

I heard those are good too, believe me I wasn’t trying to drop 1200 on tires but they gave me the super plug. So far so good, I’m used to have trucks and 4runners but now since I got a gti it’s a must here for snows. I can barely get in my alley. Now I have zero issues.

I flew to Raleigh, NC to pickup my new work truck. I needed something with better fuel consumption than my Ford Raptor. I drove 600 miles back home today. She drove like a dream.

2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road

Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Think my wife is settling in on the gle to replace the macan

My wife bought one a few months ago. I highly recommend it.

I flew to Raleigh, NC to pickup my new work truck. I needed something with better fuel consumption than my Ford Raptor. I drove 600 miles back home today. She drove like a dream.

2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road

Great Smoky Mountains National Park

My wife bought one a few months ago. I highly recommend it.

So how’s the fuel economy?

Dude has switched whips like 10 times since I joined the thread :lol:

LMAO! I’VE BEEN SO INDECISIVE BUT IM LOVING THIS RIG SO FAR!

DODGE JUST HAS SO MUCH NEGATIVE ATTENTION RIGHT NOW, DIDN’T WANT TO BE A PART OF THAT CROWD. AND IM JUST WAY MORE COMFY IN A TRUCK, DONT HAVE TO BE SO CAUTIOUS WITH IT, AND WILL HAVE WAY MORE USE FOR IT. IF I WANT TO GO FAST, I CAN ALWAYS PULL MY BIKE OUT.

THE CHARGER ONLY HAD 6400 MILES ON IT AT TIME OF TRADE IN. I LITERALLY ALMOST NEVER DROVE IT.

Lawd that new Grand Cherokee looks bleh. I dont like the front end, particularly the grill and headlights. Current gen is damn near perfect exterior wise. The new gen interior aint bad though.

FAB685B3-8C00-4314-8CC8-5D6F17E2AD1B.jpeg

2EDD368D-5E0B-4244-920C-BA4CE1075D8D.jpeg

IM NOT A JEEP GUY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE, CURRENT GEN EXTERIOR IS 🔥🔥🔥🔥. THAT NEW INTERIOR LOOKS WAY TOO LUXURY FOR A JEEP. :lol:

IM NOT A JEEP GUY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE, CURRENT GEN EXTERIOR IS 🔥🔥🔥🔥. THAT NEW INTERIOR LOOKS WAY TOO LUXURY FOR A JEEP. :lol:

Its all the brown. :lol:

Exterior wise gonna have to wait for an Altitude type trim to see if it can sway my mind. All that chrome is too much for me.

Size comparison between both trucks

I want to get back into a 911 this year. I'm looking at buying a 997.1 or 997.1 Turbo. I had a 996 911 C4S + 996 Turbo a few years ago. I miss going fast.
Both trucks are beautiful. Tacoma was out of my price range for the features I wanted but they are some of the best trucks around. I saw te37's mentioned on the last page those are perfect for tacos. Any customizing for your work truck?

Damn that’s unlucky. Half in either way you would have ran it over or missed it.

I like that Tacoma CARTEL777 CARTEL777 :pimp:

I want to either cop the bronco once I can or Tacoma. I’m hoping the Tacoma will have a diesel option by then and it’s Tacoma all day diesel with a 6 speed. :pimp:

LMAO! I’VE BEEN SO INDECISIVE BUT IM LOVING THIS RIG SO FAR!

DODGE JUST HAS SO MUCH NEGATIVE ATTENTION RIGHT NOW, DIDN’T WANT TO BE A PART OF THAT CROWD. AND IM JUST WAY MORE COMFY IN A TRUCK, DONT HAVE TO BE SO CAUTIOUS WITH IT, AND WILL HAVE WAY MORE USE FOR IT. IF I WANT TO GO FAST, I CAN ALWAYS PULL MY BIKE OUT.

THE CHARGER ONLY HAD 6400 MILES ON IT AT TIME OF TRADE IN. I LITERALLY ALMOST NEVER DROVE IT.
I really want a truck too (f-150) but I still need to get the speed demon out of me. I wanna just say screw it and get a 5.0 but I really need to cop a house first. If everything goes as planned I’ll have it this year.

Back
Top Bottom