\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I really want a truck too (f-150) but I still need to get the speed demon out of me. I wanna just say screw it and get a 5.0 but I really need to cop a house first. If everything goes as planned I’ll have it this year.

BBBED1F0-AD9F-46FA-AB3D-8F2E83E328DC.jpeg
:evil:

I really want a truck too (f-150) but I still need to get the speed demon out of me. I wanna just say screw it and get a 5.0 but I really need to cop a house first. If everything goes as planned I’ll have it this year.

YEA MAN, COP THE CRIB 1ST. THE CARS/TRUCKS WILL BE HERE.

THE TUNDRA AND RAM ARE THE BEST LOOKING TRUCKS ON THE ROAD NOW.

I BRIEFLY BROWSED F-150’S.... THEY ARE JUST SO BLAH TO ME.

Thats all it took to bend it? Sheesh.
Found a manual with a 4.8 for 4300 back in june at a dealer. Since then prices have went up for clean used trucks since last year. I got a tahoe as a consolation but im gonna wait till prices drop again before i start looking
brb going to the apple store for a new computer cuz pics arent loading

Bought the AMG gt from a Porsche dealer about a month and a half ago. Got the oil changed at Mercedes this week and they inspected the car. Both rear wheels have small cracks and one front wheel is bent. I ordered new wheels already anyway and they finally come in Monday so it’s not a big deal. Obviously wish I had done a ppi before buying though, but since it was a Porsche dealer I figured they would have looked it over and there’d be no issues like this.

Gonna email Porsche today and see what they say. Maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll work something out, but I’m not optimistic.

Bought the AMG gt from a Porsche dealer about a month and a half ago. Got the oil changed at Mercedes this week and they inspected the car. Both rear wheels have small cracks and one front wheel is bent. I ordered new wheels already anyway and they finally come in Monday so it’s not a big deal. Obviously wish I had done a ppi before buying though, but since it was a Porsche dealer I figured they would have looked it over and there’d be no issues like this.

Gonna email Porsche today and see what they say. Maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll work something out, but I’m not optimistic.
sheesh thats horrible to hear, glad you didn't find out the hardway fambs.

what wheels did u get :nerd:

This is why I always believe certified pre-owned is a scam.

They're not really thorough with it. They do the bare minimum like a wash and vacuum and put it on the lot to sell.

Just watched a rs3 beat a track hawk from a dig :wow:.... I want a gtr before I turn 30 but idk might have to make a pitstop on my car goals

Back
Top Bottom