\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Finally stepped away from BMW and got into my dream car.

Was able to get an allocation to build it to my spec and took about 5 months to receive .

picked her up in december

2021 GT4

- Retro
32BA4728-71C8-4020-AA69-1BF111960B09.jpeg

E5E2D923-678C-4CB1-8C7B-1623A464E33F.jpeg

Congrats! GT4s are incredible cars.

Planning any mods? Exhaust is a must, especially on the 718s with their particulate filters.

For sure ! And mods? Not sure yet but almost certain I will. I always say maybe then go crazy ha

- Retro

My 997.1 after a wash. Had it for four years now and absolutely love it. Would love an air cooled at some point but not there yet.

Nice car!

I've had two 997's--very special cars (miss them both) and plan to buy an RS if and when the right deal comes along. Those are cars you hold onto forever because they don't make them like that anymore (GT4 comes close).

Air-cooled 911's are a completely different beast. Terrible to drive when stock, and no matter what require at minimum $10k to get sorted, but with a proper suspension they'll keep up with nearly anything in the canyons. I love mine.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 5.11.46 AM.png

Nice car!

I've had two 997's--very special cars (miss them both) and plan to buy an RS if and when the right deal comes along. Those are cars you hold onto forever because they don't make them like that anymore (GT4 comes close).

Air-cooled 911's are a completely different beast. Terrible to drive when stock, and no matter what require at minimum $10k to get sorted, but with a proper suspension they'll keep up with nearly anything in the canyons. I love mine.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 5.11.46 AM.png
MOAR!!!!

Back
Top Bottom