\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where's the idle video of said chop?
No dyno video either? 🙃
Lol I was trying to put it on here but for the life of me I can't figure out how to upload videos straight from my phone to here. Just put em up on YouTube & linked it here

Good stuff! Cruz performance has hit me hard the last few months on my grand natty
Appreciate it! I been hearing about Cruz they got some dope stuff, doing some additional upgrades hopefully next week, some quick plug n play stuff, MAF flow sensor & TR6 Ignition
After that gonna come some big upgrades, turbo upgrade, injector upgrade, re-do the whole cooling system before the AZ summer kicks in 🥵

Whats the mileage on the Natty?... and how much did you get it for.

I just switched out the front bumper fillers on mine after picking it up late December. Waiting on new fillers for the rear. Its damn near show quality. Took it to the shop to get fillers done and they were in aw. New blk plates coming in and post purchase inspection on deck also. Radio and speakers are crap. Best stereo place in Houston quoted me $3200 for new speakers, sub, radio, and alarm. Dude does A1 work.. I live in old Jewish neighborhood. 40 and Blk lol. I'm sure my neighbors think we sell drugs.

88 M6 appraised for $59k. Bought for about $37.5k plus $2k shipping and $2500 tax. . I’m sure the Grand Natty will appraise for about the same $50-55k…Paid $42k $2300 tax. My babies together. I’ll take better pics soon. Last pic pre bumper filler swap. His and hers Treks in the back for my bikers.
I seen the pick up! Nice man congrats on it! Mine is just a lil over 62k miles, got it for 26 bands. Worked the old man down from 30k firm, he owned it since new, bought it when he was 20. So I had to pay that emotional attachment fee 😂
She's in decent shape, def has its dings and minor dents but overall very happy with it, finally gave it a nice bath and got her some new rubber so she sittin real clean
Are you getting a custom sub enclosure in the trunk? Cuz that'd be a decent deal for sure, but not just if you getting a reg. sub box and new speakers, I paid like 2k installed for a new 9.1" head unit all around speakers, 2 -12s, box, and installed in my Cruiser
Bro i feel you 😂 we the youngest family on the block or so it looks like, with the "nicer" cars, i work from home so they see me in my slippers half of the time gettin the mail, they peeped the new rims/tires on the Cruiser one day and GN delivered to me the next...they def think I'm sellin dope :rofl:

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

Appreciate it! I been hearing about Cruz they got some dope stuff, doing some additional upgrades hopefully next week, some quick plug n play stuff, MAF flow sensor & TR6 Ignition
After that gonna come some big upgrades, turbo upgrade, injector upgrade, re-do the whole cooling system before the AZ summer kicks in 🥵

I seen the pick up! Nice man congrats on it! Mine is just a lil over 62k miles, got it for 26 bands. Worked the old man down from 30k firm, he owned it since new, bought it when he was 20. So I had to pay that emotional attachment fee 😂
She's in decent shape, def has its dings and minor dents but overall very happy with it, finally gave it a nice bath and got her some new rubber so she sittin real clean
Are you getting a custom sub enclosure in the trunk? Cuz that'd be a decent deal for sure, but not just if you getting a reg. sub box and new speakers, I paid like 2k installed for a new 9.1" head unit all around speakers, 2 -12s, box, and installed in my Cruiser
Bro i feel you 😂 we the youngest family on the block or so it looks like, with the "nicer" cars, i work from home so they see me in my slippers half of the time gettin the mail, they peeped the new rims/tires on the Cruiser one day and GN delivered to me the next...they def think I'm sellin dope :rofl:

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG
Cool. I believe Cruz has all of that in stock. Real good guy runs that place. Legit spent 17k in the past few months with him.

It was a Ram truck.

And your Challenger sounds good af. Stop lights are about to get a lot more entertaining for you. Everyone is gonna try to race.
Thanks bro. I love when after it warms up that chop slowly creeps it's way into the exhaust note. Can't believe it's my car lol, I'm so happy with it. Stop lights will be interesting most def haha. I'm a cautious & level-headed driver so I don't engage in street racing but it's def going to be that much more tempting now. I can't wait for the sunmer and temps to go up so I can hammer the gas & feel them Nittos instantly hook. Sucks it's cold out right now.

Thang sounds nasty :evil:
That it does man. I'm lovin it. I got it back at night so pics weren't too great. Going to post some pics of the engine bay jewellery later- the longtubes & oil catch can. The guys at TrueSt did a helluva job. And them meaty tires is everytning.

Last edited:

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

Dope boyz in the building. Clean man. I like T tops, just afraid of the issues that can come with the age. Excellent price you got. Sounds like a good driver. Love the plate. My new plates will read 87GNATY. Congrats man!

The price included an alarm which was $600. Lots of custom speaker work to try to keep it as original as possible so I think its fair. I'm not a big mod guy. Stereo head will be in the glove box leaving the original where it is.

Might be bidding on this to make a daily driver if it stays under my price point. Looks like it might go over my budget unfortunately.

Last edited:
Might be bidding on this to make a daily driver if it stays under my price point. Looks like it might go over my budget unfortunately.

It's Bring a Trailer in today's market. Everything goes over budget nowadays on that site. Very rarely can you find something of interest for a good deal. It happens but it's rare (someone scored a 1999 V8 Twin Lotus Esprit for $40K...but it's in Canada so you gotta deal with that headache. But still a good price considering).

I love watching that site, but my good friend and I always send cars back and forth shaking our head at the results of some stuff.

I mean, a 944 Turbo, granted with 3,700 miles is NOT worth $133K! No way in hell is it. Same with an NSX-T worth $200K. Nice cars but not worth that money. It's overvalued everything.

Dope boyz in the building. Clean man. I like T tops, just afraid of the issues that can come with the age. Excellent price you got. Sounds like a good driver. Love the plate. My new plates will read 87GNATY. Congrats man!

The price included an alarm which was $600. Lots of custom speaker work to try to keep it as original as possible so I think its fair. I'm not a big mod guy. Stereo head will be in the glove box leaving the original where it is.

Yea I hear you on the Ttop, its always a concern but being in AZ now I'm not too worried about the rust factor, always wanted Ttop so I had to have em, appreciate it!
Ah ok, alarm included thats def not bad then, you're getting a whole new setup and protection, same man I'm not for all the crazy custom work, if I do get a custom sound set up I want it to look hidden but stock looking lol..same thing I was gonna do as well, keep the OG radio and glove box a new head unit, although I do like the big screens, I don't wanna block or mod the climate controls
Does it have any engine work/upgrades? Or is it still stock?

It's Bring a Trailer in today's market. Everything goes over budget nowadays on that site. Very rarely can you find something of interest for a good deal. It happens but it's rare (someone scored a 1999 V8 Twin Lotus Esprit for $40K...but it's in Canada so you gotta deal with that headache. But still a good price considering).

I love watching that site, but my good friend and I always send cars back and forth shaking our head at the results of some stuff.

I mean, a 944 Turbo, granted with 3,700 miles is NOT worth $133K! No way in hell is it. Same with an NSX-T worth $200K. Nice cars but not worth that money. It's overvalued everything.

I called it earlier in this thread when people said prices would level out in 2022. I think we're at a point now where anything that is "special" will be highly sought after. With Covid still surging and people avoiding offices, electrification accelerating and scarce inventory of these unique cars, people will pay top dollar for cars before they're gone forever.

Yea I hear you on the Ttop, its always a concern but being in AZ now I'm not too worried about the rust factor, always wanted Ttop so I had to have em, appreciate it!
Ah ok, alarm included thats def not bad then, you're getting a whole new setup and protection, same man I'm not for all the crazy custom work, if I do get a custom sound set up I want it to look hidden but stock looking lol..same thing I was gonna do as well, keep the OG radio and glove box a new head unit, although I do like the big screens, I don't wanna block or mod the climate controls
Does it have any engine work/upgrades? Or is it still stock?
All stock as far as I can tell. New muffler new tires thats all. OG everything baby!

I called it earlier in this thread when people said prices would level out in 2022. I think we're at a point now where anything that is "special" will be highly sought after. With Covid still surging and people avoiding offices, electrification accelerating and scarce inventory of these unique cars, people will pay top dollar for cars before they're gone forever.
Welp that 740 went for $29K... would've stuck around at 20k. All good, on the hunt for another 2000-2011 740il sport or 2011/2012 330i sport manual 2 door.

Thanks brother, appreciate you. My builder was messing with me. I asked em "how's it sound?" & he replies "it sounds cute & a little bit louder than stock, just a little" lol. How's the Beemer coming along? When will it be here? Been 2 months since you put the order in right?
Car sounds great 👍🏽
Jealous of that low end torque. You gotta put some miles on that thing and let us know if your happy with the setup
Thanks man, I'm tryna be like you 👍. I was surprised with the torque. My build unlocked more torque than horsepower which is great given how much these things weigh lol. And you're right def have to put some miles on it. I wanted to push it on the drive home but it was like 12 degrees here yesterday & the roads are cold & full of salt 😔. The Nittos are a super soft compound so Jim told me to drive slow & I kept it between 40-55. Why do cammed cars smell like fuel even in idle? I've noticed this in car shows too any car thats cammed regardless of make & model leaves a trail of fuel smell. Not complaining because it smells like freedom to me lol. Do the longtubes have anything to do with that?

Pic of the parts that came off the car. Crazy this is what thieves steal- the cats. Reading I can get like $1,200 for em but Imma just keep em. The smaller boxes have the lifters in it & the tune kit. Dodge should put longtubes as stock rather than these shorty headers considering what they charge for the cars. The stock tires only have 3700 miles on em so I might think about selling them.
20220112_000431.jpg
20220112_000427.jpg

All stock as far as I can tell. New muffler new tires thats all. OG everything baby!

Nice. Consider swapping out that power master cuz once that thing goes out you ain’t gonna be able to stop. I’d get it looked at if you still have it. A common failure on these 86/87s

Back
Top Bottom