\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I let my detail guy wash my cars today while im at work.

Watched his IG story and noticed he now jacks up the car to clean the wheel wells and hard to reach areas. This is fine right? I just hope he using them correctly. Don't want the car chewed up.

IMG_6855.PNG
Ask him if he had it on the frame or pinch weld.

Frame is fine. Pinch weld can get crunched unless he's using a hockey puck adapter

Ask him if he had it on the frame or pinch weld.

Frame is fine. Pinch weld can get crunched unless he's using a hockey puck adapter

My pinch welds have the jack point right on them. Its reinforced with more steel.

Might be like that on Porsche too since it’s VAG.

I honestly don't mind the split headlights.
But we really need to fat shame that grill so BMW designers get the point.

Alot of folks want to discredit it... But where are we today when it comes to affordable, modern supercars if the GTR doesn't push the market forward?

Stock vs. stock, the GTR still whips alot of ***
Modified vs. modified, the GTR still whips alot of ***.

All while still fitting in under a decent budget.
The GT-R absolutely has been inspirational to a lot of sportscars that preceded it. The funny thing is, most modern AWD sports cars literally feel like a digital overlay of it. Hopefully Nissan will revive it when the company rights itself financially.

Last edited:
Test fitting those $75 2 piece wheels

They look pretty good but I hate the chrome

Gonna take them apart and get them sandblasted And powdered coated gloss black
12E0A0AC-065C-4DB7-A1E0-FBBA9E2C5972.jpeg

Car looks awesome. Personally I much prefer the wheels that are on the back rather than the front. Are the ones on the rear factory?

14.5k miles in my Indy 500 and the rear inside bald…. And Indy 500 tires are back order 🥺. I would hate to have to get a different brand tire on the rear compare to the front. Maybe I should upgrade to toyo r888 👀

14.5k miles in my Indy 500 and the rear inside bald…. And Indy 500 tires are back order 🥺. I would hate to have to get a different brand tire on the rear compare to the front. Maybe I should upgrade to toyo r888 👀
That's what happens when you about that stance life. Flip the tires and send it. R888s overkill for that power level ( plus they won't last long)

THE SHELBY IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF RETIREMENT FOR THE WINTER. FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS GETTING SOME MEATIER TIRES ON HER. GOING WITH 305/30/19 FOR THE FRONT AND 325/30/19 IN THE BACK.

ALSO WILL BE INSTALLING FORD PERFORMANCE FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS, BMR FRONT AND REAR END LINKS. THEN SOME MAINTENANCE WITH AMSOIL OIL CHANGE AND FUEL FILTER CHANGE.

EB42197F-EF42-4C16-A580-9244BA0AFEBA.jpeg

That's what happens when you about that stance life. Flip the tires and send it. R888s overkill for that power level ( plus they won't last long)
Very true lol, just was dreaming. I’ll just find another Indy 500 soon, upgrading my oil cooler this week so the tires gonna have to wait maybe 2 more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom