\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

MB prize car being made by dudes with two first names. :smh: Dudes from King of the Hill out here making Maybachs.

DAMN that is a large window 40-60K swing for a SUV. Isn't that basically every SUV on the market then.

Pic looks like a magazine ad.

Iphone photographt baby. :pimp:

Edited with Lightroom of course lol.

I have looked into Tahoe (2020/1), Wagoneer, Cherokee L Overland and Explorer ST @05fordgt brought some points that making me pass on it though .. plus I hate the portrait screen .. such a waste.

GET A TAHOE.

I JUST BOUGHT MINE A MONTH AGO. NO ISSUES SO FAR. THIS WILL BE MY 3RD TAHOE, NEVER ANY ISSUES ON MY PREVIOUS TWO.

MY PLANS ARE DOING A SMALL LIFT, BIGGER WHEELS/TIRES, AND FINISHING CHROME DELETE.
90C7FAA7-8662-4178-850B-DA34CB4F3169.jpeg

Last edited:
shaped like a minivan
Tell me you know nothing about German design without telling me. If you look at the German SUVs you’ll see they more so look like wagons.

Aftermarket Body kits look gaudy on most vehicles and absolutely kill resale value.

Last edited:
Big news, once all of them open up to other EVs it will go a long way in making those other EVs viable as an only car.

Attachments

• AD00A3E0-B9CC-4C8E-A788-697F3D43DB66.png
    AD00A3E0-B9CC-4C8E-A788-697F3D43DB66.png
    388.8 KB · Views: 32
GET A TAHOE.

I JUST BOUGHT MINE A MONTH AGO. NO ISSUES SO FAR. THIS WILL BE MY 3RD TAHOE, NEVER ANY ISSUES ON MY PREVIOUS TWO.

MY PLANS ARE DOING A SMALL LIFT, BIGGER WHEELS/TIRES, AND FINISHING CHROME DELETE.
Dope stuff .. how long you had the previous ones for?

Government paying Tesla big for that. EV chargers should be standardized like gas stations and how we are moving to USB-C.

Good to see this.
Not sure if that’s the case or not, they have already started this pilot program in other countries and have been planning to do this for a while. But it also wouldnt surprise me lol

But I agree - long term it does us no good to have 10 types of connections and exclusive chargers

Not sure if that’s the case or not, they have already started this pilot program in other countries and have been planning to do this for a while. But it also wouldnt surprise me lol

But I agree - long term it does us no good to have 10 types of connections and exclusive chargers

Yes taxpayer dollars are paying for the access

GET A TAHOE.

not gunna lie fam not a fan of these new chevy front ends at all

my buddy picked up a 22 silverado and the front end is so ugly i cant stand it

not gunna lie fam not a fan of these new chevy front ends at all

my buddy picked up a 22 silverado and the front end is so ugly i cant stand it
I was going to say the samething but no reason to say anything.

They completely missed with the front end. Got a bit better with the Yukon and perfected for my taste with the Escalade.

GET A TAHOE.

More pics please, about to drive down to Disney and renting a Suburban. Trying to see space in the back for suitcases.

Back
Top Bottom