\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tell me you know nothing about German design without telling me. If you look at the German SUVs you’ll see they more so look like wagons.

Aftermarket Body kits look gaudy on most vehicles and absolutely kill resale value.

still looks like a minivan at the end of the day

Screenshot_20230217_152824_Instagram.jpg

This rendition looks crazy .

Dope bigslim773 bigslim773 ....

Did you buy it outright? Or finance? Just wandering if there are/were any deala on financing.

Just dropped 250k on a 5% CD not sure if I want to buy cash.

Had something similar for me - we had an old prius we sold, so i took that and added $15k for 50% down. The remainder was financed in an amount equal to that of an account earning >8% versus my 4.59% BMW rate. That money is locked up anyway so the interest more than covers a payment and unless my rate shifts down where they wash, we likely won't pay off early.

Much appreciated, certainly enough room for luggage and my girls.

Youre in the market for a 3 rower? My boy is too, helped him with a little more in depth research and theres alot more 3 row SUV’s with captain chairs than bench to my surprise. He prefers bench, I do too honestly, might go for an MDX. My uncle has one (2 row). Its nice and well built, not a fan of middle console design but no biggie. Ambient lighting is a nice touch.

Youre in the market for a 3 rower? My boy is too, helped him with a little more in depth research and theres alot more 3 row SUV’s with captain chairs than bench to my surprise. He prefers bench, I do too honestly, might go for an MDX. My uncle has one (2 row). Its nice and well built, not a fan of middle console design but no biggie. Ambient lighting is a nice touch.
65k for a new MDX seems steep man for ASpec is like 75k. F that!

Screenshot_20230217_191752_Instagram.jpg

Another rendition .. this time of the New Pilot!

WENT THRU MY CREDIT UNION. I DONT REMEMBER RATE OFF HAND. WOULD HAVE TO LOOK AT PAPERWORK WHEN I GET HOME.
No biggie!

I was asking because sometime the Manufacturer has like a 0% or something ridiculously low for financing.

Credit union most likely are in the 5% ...

New CX9? Tough. I mean the rims make it but just some black stock rims, even though they wont fill out the wheel wells will still look nice.
Is a CX90

Yeah thats what I meant. Looks good. New Pilot nice too but again captain chairs.
A lot of those top models are coming with Captain chairs, not sure if it's because the AWD systems or the electronic folding but yeah. However .. they also come with bench seating as well.

A lot of those top models are coming with Captain chairs, not sure if it's because the AWD systems or the electronic folding but yeah. However .. they also come with bench seating as well.

Alot dont have the option though. Q7 and MDX were the standouts for 3 rows with bench. He dont wanna get a full size SUV.

New MDX looks great. They finally tamed the semi bloated look of the last few years. Push button gear select that they insist on staying with is trash though.

No not in the market just making a long drive and don't want to drive my vehicle, just a loaner.

Back
Top Bottom