\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My dad got hit at a red light earlier this year. Some dude in a truck was chasing another guy in a sedan (never found out why) and he slammed into my dads car
He always puts his car in neutral when he’s stopped and that saved him from rear ending the car in front of him as well

He had to go to PT and missed working this summer, currently the process of taking them to court

I think the timing was a coincidence, prices dropped a few hours after he posted. But helluva prediction lmao

Models S and X are amazing deals now, the X even qualifies for the tax credit. They also made all colors free of charge on these two models as opposed to the normal 1 standard color and upcharge for the rest

Between this, facelifted Model 3, and cybertruck dropping it’s an exciting time to be a Tesla owner/investor

Stock continues to dip. Down 3.5% today currently. I agree the pricing makes them even more attractive. A plaid under 100k is a steal. They were 150k.

Online owners are up in arms as their values have been destroyed again.

Stock continues to dip. Down 3.5% today currently. I agree the pricing makes them even more attractive. A plaid under 100k is a steal. They were 150k.

Online owners are up in arms as their values have been destroyed again.
I got in like 4 splits ago, but probably won’t look to sell for at least about 20 years. I’m all about the big picture

Threw a p2138 CEL on my way home from work yesterday :smh:

Throttle/pedal position sensor/switch. I guess it could be worse

New throttle position sensor and $525 later and good as new

It must've been on its way out for a while because throttle input was real jerky in retrospect vs how it feels now

Wow as you said they they slashed prices again! This time the Model S and X dropped another 20k!

The price of the Plaid has dropped like 50k in a year. Crazy.

I think the timing was a coincidence, prices dropped a few hours after he posted. But helluva prediction lmao

Models S and X are amazing deals now, the X even qualifies for the tax credit. They also made all colors free of charge on these two models as opposed to the normal 1 standard color and upcharge for the rest

Between this, facelifted Model 3, and cybertruck dropping it’s an exciting time to be a Tesla owner/investor

I read some rumors last week that it was about to happen again, and I guess they turned out to be true. I think Tesla will continue to drop as other players enter the game. Their market share is shrinking.

its crazy how prices of cars somehow doubled after covid…

i want, but dont need a car…everything i want costs between 50-100k…and these are super-regular *** japanese cars…im holding out for a huge correction.

i just passed by a ford dealership tonight and the lot looked full, a bunch of broncos and trucks…im hopin we start seeing more new cars sitting in lots

its crazy how prices of cars somehow doubled after covid…

i want, but dont need a car…everything i want costs between 50-100k…and these are super-regular *** japanese cars…im holding out for a huge correction.

i just passed by a ford dealership tonight and the lot looked full, a bunch of broncos and trucks…im hopin we start seeing more new cars sitting in lots

The prices of stuff and how high everything is is why I ordered a Maverick. Truck as a price of $27,750 via X-Plan pricing (basically invoice). MSRP is like $28,800 (with most dealers adding 5k over). And 50 MPGs without even trying hard. Yeah, I'll take that. Now to see if it actually will get built or I will have to order a 2024. It's already been a year since I placed the order. So who flipping knows.

IMG_7963.jpeg

i still have my integra…ive had it for over 20 years now…

im kinda interested in the new landcruiser thats coming out…its supposed to be in the mid 50s

The prices of stuff and how high everything is is why I ordered a Maverick. Truck as a price of $27,750 via X-Plan pricing (basically invoice). MSRP is like $28,800 (with most dealers adding 5k over). And 50 MPGs without even trying hard. Yeah, I'll take that. Now to see if it actually will get built or I will have to order a 2024. It's already been a year since I placed the order. So who flipping knows.
3 to 4 years ago a used ( 2 to 3 years) Tahoe was in their 40s with Denalis and Escalades in their mid 50s. New Escalades were high 70s yo mid 80s. Now the. Joints are are 100+ ranks even used. FoH!

3 to 4 years ago a used ( 2 to 3 years) Tahoe was in their 40s with Denalis and Escalades in their mid 50s. New Escalades were high 70s yo mid 80s. Now the. Joints are are 100+ ranks even used. FoH!

Exactly. Who the heck is affording all these 4-digit payments?!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm still in the hunt for a SUV ....

Love the Yukon Denali's but like we (I) have been saying "the prices are ridiculous". I can't justify 85-90k OTD. I rather buy another investment property.

With that said, I just seen a 2020 Expedition Limited (303A package & Ford Co-Pulot) w/ 45k miles for 46k. Thoughts?

Haven't even noticed a Expedition in years ...

Love the Yukon Denali's but like we (I) have been saying "the prices are ridiculous". I can't justify 85-90k OTD. I rather buy another investment property.

With that said, I just seen a 2020 Expedition Limited (303A package & Ford Co-Pulot) w/ 45k miles for 46k. Thoughts?

rented one a few months ago
very nice interior for a ford rides really good
im definitely a fan, compared to the 100k tahoes :lol:

Expedition is really well done to me. Tons of room and I liked it a lot when I rented one. Not sure on reliability or anything

Back
Top Bottom