\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Earlier in the thread I posted a 80k 400z that I felt was the most outrageous asking price of any car I had seen

I feel like this tops it…
7E1636F1-5B5F-4D74-9EF6-C400C162B232.png

Insane., these were I think 125k and sat hard.. and so much more interesting..

1694210380893.jpeg

Insane., these were I think 125k and sat hard.. and so much more interesting..

1694210380893.jpeg
I don’t remember any Black Series of any model sitting. I owned the regular W204 and got to track a black series C63 and man that car was night and day difference. Planted when you knew how to control it and a wild animal when you didn’t …. Soooooo much fun. Never got to drive an SLS Black Series but I’m sure it was out of control as well. It seems any black series car now is almost double its original MSRP unlike any other Mercedes

Last edited:
I don’t remember any Black Series or any model sitting. I owned the regular W204 and got to track a black series C63 and man that car was night and day difference. Planted when you knew how to control it and a wild animal when you didn’t …. Soooooo much fun. Never got to drive an SLS Black Series but I’m sure it was out of control as well. It seems any black series car now is almost double its original MSRP unlike any other Mercedes

They sat a bit cause it was expensive for a c class. Tho it seemed the one with the back seat delete was not the case (i forgot the the name of the package). The owner of Vossen had one and it was an unbelievably great looking car and drive. Absolutely superb.

I also have quite a bit of time with the SLS Black. Such a cool car and what an event to drive. It constantly reminds you how badass it is. The ride though is unbelievably harsh. The sound and throttle response is absolutely amazing.

A youtuber will get all the money back tho. Thats the only way restoring that car would make sense. That or its really and truly a passion project. Do we know if it was Tavarish?

Tavarish isn’t the owner nor associated with the rebuild.

He has common sense.

I don’t remember any Black Series of any model sitting. I owned the regular W204 and got to track a black series C63 and man that car was night and day difference. Planted when you knew how to control it and a wild animal when you didn’t …. Soooooo much fun. Never got to drive an SLS Black Series but I’m sure it was out of control as well. It seems any black series car now is almost double its original MSRP unlike any other Mercedes

Yeah, Black Series AMGs DONT.SIT!! They only make a few hundred of them for the US. If they sit, it's because the dealer wants stupid levels of money for them over MSRP.

And the C63 above, didn't sit! They only brought over 100 cars to the US out of a total build of 800 for the world. Yeah, desirable and rare ask hell! These are some amazing cars.

the engine is bulletproof but its not a crazy hp monster

We shut down the brickell bridge for this video…

Truly miss driving this around….

Man I remember watching this video and so many other Vossen videos all day, every day at work. I wanted to get my S5 a set of wheels and a video made of it.

Thinking of going to SEMA this year and seeing what is new in the past 3/4 years.

Yeah, Black Series AMGs DONT.SIT!! They only make a few hundred of them for the US. If they sit, it's because the dealer wants stupid levels of money for them over MSRP.

And the C63 above, didn't sit! They only brought over 100 cars to the US out of a total build of 800 for the world. Yeah, desirable and rare ask hell! These are some amazing cars.
maybe it was miami… i dunno…

Man I remember watching this video and so many other Vossen videos all day, every day at work. I wanted to get my S5 a set of wheels and a video made of it.

Thinking of going to SEMA this year and seeing what is new in the past 3/4 years.

That’s awesome. We had a great core of guys back then and we just would vibe out and try to do things differently. A lot of planning went into they video. We even had to pay the Coast Guard as they had to protect the bridge to make sure no boats came around while we shot. We then text some owners to come down at the end and hung out on the bridge. Probably won’t be don’t again.

The C63 Black debuted at SEMA. The matte black is stock paint not a wrap. Looked killer against the gold wheels.

1694222784008.jpeg

It seems like folks have began to accept Cars for over MSRP and can “justify it” now.
What’s even funnier is the folks who called the dealers “criminal” but have not one but two over MSRP cars in the driveway.

Anyone have an Explorer ST? Any thoughts on them? Considering a third car/SUV.
Seems like you get the most bang for the buck when compared to competitors.

Back
Top Bottom