\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Honestly this is a nice update. Same wheelbase as a Tahoe and 204” in length makes it pretty damn large. Base engine is the turbo 4 with 328hp

This looks boring and plagiarized.

Screenshot_20230913_115524_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_115602_Chrome.jpg

Maybe I'm just seeing things. Kia still looks better ...

They did a great job with the Traverse though.

Honestly this is a nice update. Same wheelbase as a Tahoe and 204” in length makes it pretty damn large. Base engine is the turbo 4 with 328hp
I cant get behind that design although the dash looks ok.

Edit- side profile does look similar

lol just saying i think gmc did a good job not that i’m buying it or the telluride which catches fire lol

Both solid

Last edited:
not bad
both boring
someone asked me if they should buy a tiguan
i was like im sorry fam im a car enthusiast thats too boring for me, but i respeck it
Speaking of I looked at the Atlas recently and hadnt release they only offer one weak engine for it.
I guess that's why it's so affordable.

You know whats a weak *** engine? The V6 in the new Jeep Grand Cherokee :sick: . I drove one from Florida to Texas. It was brand new, had 7k miles on it. Everyone time I went to pass someone, my mom and my sister were like, "Stop! You're going to break it." :rofl: Its cool for riding around town but you probably would want something else for a road trip.

not bad
both boring
someone asked me if they should buy a tiguan
i was like im sorry fam im a car enthusiast thats too boring for me, but i respeck it

I had a friend tell me “___ got a new Acura RDX”
- How does his wife like it?
“oh it’s not for his wife”
- how does his daughter like it?
“oh it’s not for his daughter its his”

- Brah update me with cool **** thanks 🤣🤣🤣

You know whats a weak *** engine? The V6 in the new Jeep Grand Cherokee :sick: . I drove one from Florida to Texas. It was brand new, had 7k miles on it. Everyone time I went to pass someone, my mom and my sister were like, "Stop! You're going to break it." :rofl: Its cool for riding around town but you probably would want something else for a road trip.
My wife would say ..."who are you racing?"
God forbid the RPM's climb above 3k.

Can't be serious for a flagship vehicle that is the best they could steal? Embarrassed for GM, can't really see any SUV I would want except the new Ford Tacoma SUV concept. I think nicknamed 4R. In saying that wouldn't pay more than 60 for it. I would rather get a Denali 1500 or 2500, unless they getting a redesign.

With the move to suvs and trucks, GMC seems to be thriving. similar to Jeep, land rover etc
Bro .. I never seen a GMC sedan.

I posted this before googling ... but to be honest, I thought GMC was all Trucks, Minivans and SUVs.

But yeah .

GmC will always be popular with cats that want a little more luxury than Chevy but can't afford a Cadillac!

Last edited:
IMG_4601.jpeg

Grabbed my new Pro 4R last month, at 5k miles after a month.

Had a 23 Type R but I’m over having a sports car until a GT3 RS hopefully next year
nice ride, solar octane looks good!

did you like the type R? it seems super convenient with four doors…were you able to get the type r or the trdpro for msrp?

Here in Japan and decided to hop over to Porsche experience in Tokyo to test drive the new GT4RS on the track.

I need this 😫 the driving experience is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced

IMG_1663.jpeg

Also, one of the instructors found out I’m a huge initial D fan and wanted to show me his car. Amazing.
IMG_1669.jpeg

nice ride, solar octane looks good!

did you like the type R? it seems super convenient with four doors…were you able to get the type r or the trdpro for msrp?

Yep I only pay msrp, paid window sticker with zero ad on’s or packages.

I loved the type r but I’ve had multiple type r’s in the past and it didn’t wow me like I wish it would’ve

The only thing now I’m after is a Porsche , GT3RS or GT4

Yep I only pay msrp, paid window sticker with zero ad on’s or packages.

I loved the type r but I’ve had multiple type r’s in the past and it didn’t wow me like I wish it would’ve

The only thing now I’m after is a Porsche , GT3RS or GT4
have u driven the gt3 with a manual? or gt3rs yet?

anyone here have a gts :nerd:

Going from Type R to GT3 RS is crazy

Well I said hopefully lol, I’ve been working non stop to hopefully be able to grab one next year

I was trying to get a PTS gt4 but they closed orders before I could get in

have u driven the gt3 with a manual? or gt3rs yet?

anyone here have a gts :nerd:

I have not driven a gt3, but I have driven my buddies gt4 cayman basically built for track it is just fantastic

My friend just got his gt4rs but I haven’t been given the privilege to drive that yet lol

Bro .. I never seen a GMC sedan.

I posted this before googling ... but to be honest, I thought GMC was all Trucks, Minivans and SUVs.

But yeah .

GmC will always be popular with cats that want a little more luxury than Chevy but can't afford a Cadillac!

Sorry if J wasn’t clear. The guy asked why is GMC around. I am stating with the overall consumer moving to suvs and trucks, GMC has a lot of life.

Agreed they have never sold a car that I am aware of.

dc2r or the fk8r?

if you had the fk8, could you explain some of the differences between that and the fl5?

id be interested in both the fk8 and the fl5…but i prefer the looks of the fk8…

Back
Top Bottom