\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Watching all the coolness at Rennsport has me in my feels 🥺

Here right now and the heat that Porsche is bringing is absolutely insane.

GT3 R that they just revealed last night. Got to see them blast on the track. this thing was screaming
IMG_5745.jpeg

IMG_5743.jpeg

Porsche Mission X. They’re going to do some full speed laps tomorrow. Got to see them test it on the track for a quick demo lap today

IMG_5746.jpeg

Also RS Spyder
IMG_2003.jpeg

A bunch of celebrities here as well.

1696092328428.png

my boy just picked this up, I drove it for a little bit last night. and i am mindblown
the best car i have ever driven in my life
the pdk is just mind blowing, once the car is in the rpm the power is perfect. and the handling is just sublime, u can push it in corners and it just wants to keep going faster

Entitled D bag could've avoided that if he was paying attention. Driving isn't only looking straight ahead.

Ok, I'll bite. Where was the GT3 driver supposed to go? There is no shoulder. Curb is maybe 2 feet TOPS from the white line, and what looks like a metal guardrail for an overpass bridge or something to that sort to his right. So no real spot to bail on his right. He was in his lane, and the Chevy crosses 3 total lanes (far left to far right) and obviously didn't check his blind spot while doing it. And he can't slam on his brakes because if he has flowing traffic behind him, they could rear end him.

The SUV owner is one of those drivers who assumes signals mean I'm going, no matter if it's safe or not and good luck all! Nope! Signals give "intent" to turn, not the right to get in the lane you want whenever. Has to be safe to do so. Insurance would fault the Chevy all day.

I’d hit the brakes enough not to get side swiped and risk it. If you *** pack my car you were too close and insurance will cover me and take my side.

Weather was so so this morning, so after a short stint at Cars & Coffee, a bunch of us went for a short drive to McLaren Philly as it was unveiled on an Instagram Story that they had a special invite only for the 8-9 figure bank account holders an unveiling of the group's newest franchise...GMA!! 🤯🤯🤯 And they had a T.33 Spider* to show the mega deathly clientele!

PXL_20230930_135028121.jpg
PXL_20230930_135106058.jpg
PXL_20230930_134008083.jpg
PXL_20230930_133444019.jpg

And if this isn't crazy enough (the Spider above starts at $2.35M 😱. I just want a hat with this logo on it, lol). RDS is also now a distributor/dealer for these as well....Singer Porsches!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 This is the all-new Singer DLS-T! Simply incredible!!! 👏👏
PXL_20230930_134401119.jpg
PXL_20230930_134418734.jpg
PXL_20230930_134552686.jpg
PXL_20230930_134448723.jpg
PXL_20230930_133457038.jpg
PXL_20230930_133503328.jpg

And they had two other models in there as well. Funny thing, they aren't advertising the dealer. It's all done via social media and word of mouth. Supposedly Porsche corporate doesn't like them that much and they aren't allowed in the store so they are up the road at McLaren. No signage, no nothing. Very strange. But utterly gorgeous!!

Oh, almost forgot, the little asterisk I put after the word Spider...is because that T.33 isn't actually a real car. It's a mock up for showing clients. It doesn't actually move. It's a roller with no motor. The vents on the rear deck and the back panel are all sealed shut, so you can't see in. The doors and the rear quarters that swing open for the luggage, are done via an iPad, and the front had an air pump to lift it high enough. All the switchgear and gauges are fake. Some of us were hoping to see that glorious Cosworth developed N/A V12, that screams all the way up to 11,100 RPM!!! 🤯🤯

That 7 series is sweet, just need to clone myself to drive me around so I can sit in the backseat like that.

yeah im sorry but im not going into a car to look at a screen :lol:
its a gimmick
that new benz is probably the best bang for ur buck luxury car u can get
like 90% as comfortable as a rollls royce for a quarter of the price

Back
Top Bottom