\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_3304.jpeg
IMG_3306.jpeg
IMG_3308.jpeg

From all reports the XM is NOTHING like the X5M, from backseat room, to cargo room to power delivery….. you name it. Also the X5M actually looks good….. so from what ppl are saying who have owned a X5M or X6M and are now in a XM the reviews are they are very very different
It was built on the same platform and looks like an X5 doe

If thats worth 1600/mo for some, than so be it

splash out M8

Last edited:
It was built on the same platform and looks like an X5 doe

If thats worth 1600/mo for some, than so be it

splash out M8
That’s news to me, I thought it was built off the X7 platform. Ppl keep saying X5 but I don’t see it, looks like a larger X6M to me

Shows my ignorance, I wasn’t aware of that.

Unfortunately i'm going to have to agree that 1600 is too much for the XM. If that's with max discounts and everything provided, you're still going to get stuck holding the bag in a year or two.

If your main goal is to come out of the market unscathed, the only right answer is to get an Urus, G Wagen (both preowned) or Raptor R

what exactly is it gunna win? :lol:

i honestly don't see anyone toppling tesla as an ev king, at least for a long time
Ionoooo dheeeegg

Elon was the flag holder and started moving the ball down the field

but...

Germans catching up

New i5m60 is better than any tesla IMO

M5 gonna be even better

Taycan is also a better overall EV than anything tesla make IMO

once these luxury automakers commit to full electric its going to be a wrap.

The main issue most automakers will face is that Tesla rebuilt the "car". They designed them with battery as the core focus of the structure and chassis. They probably build a model 3 for 10k. It's one of the safest cars in the world, and have completely automated their production.

Other automakers are trying to implement batteries into cars and chassis that already exist. They're losing money on them, that's why theyre exorbitantly priced.

If anything I can see GM somehow putting a dent into Tesla sales, but that's about it.

Ionoooo dheeeegg

Elon was the flag holder and started moving the ball down the field

but...

Germans catching up

New i5m60 is better than any tesla IMO

M5 gonna be even better

Taycan is also a better overall EV than anything tesla make IMO

once these luxury automakers commit to full electric its going to be a wrap.
I'm not saying teslas are the best cars, but they are the best at selling ev cars IMO.

every young person wants a tesla, its a part of the culture.
andddd the prices on teslas are hard to beat
luxury ev is not a good market IMO, the streets is flooded with model 3s and Ys

also my buddy has a loaer taycan and its the worst car :lol: the backseats are sooo tiny i hit my head getting in, model 3 has more backseat space
The main issue most automakers will face is that Tesla rebuilt the "car". They designed them with battery as the core focus of the structure and chassis. They probably build a model 3 for 10k. It's one of the safest cars in the world, and have completely automated their production.

Other automakers are trying to implement batteries into cars and chassis that already exist. They're losing money on them, that's why theyre exorbitantly priced.

If anything I can see GM somehow putting a dent into Tesla sales, but that's about it.
in bold qfttttt

bmw switching to an EV platform in 2030, all cars will be built ground up from the battery

Porsche and MBZ are also developing EV based platforms as we speak.

Once they make the switch, most people will buy BMW, MBZ opposed to Tesla just based off brand loyalty alone.

Or not, we shall see.

Last edited:

Yes Toyota is developing gigacasting out the Tesla book.

But a big part of this is suppliers and partners and relationships. Tesla doesn’t care about those and IMO people. They might as well be skynet. They lie, get sued, nothing is ever accurate but people overlook it all. They like the car, they think they are saving the environment and it’s like an iphone.

In comparison, Toyota is a people company. They work with suppliers on issues. They don’t just want to kill jobs. Especially in Japan where they are THE Japanese company. It will be interesting how that pans out as an EV doesn’t need all the parts an ICE car does. Suppliers mean local jobs, people who eat, support their community etc. Tesla doesn’t give a crap about community.

Besides Toyota just said they are a 30% take rate, not 100% like the press and government and fanboys keep saying.

bmw switching to an EV platform in 2030, all cars will be built ground up from the battery

Porsche and MBZ are also developing EV based platforms as we speak.

Once they make the switch, most people will buy BMW, MBZ opposed to Tesla just based off brand loyalty alone.

Or not, we shall see.

Lol 2030! Oh well the sooner the better though. I hope everyone just gets on board with "Phone as Key" from Tesla. By far, the best feature aside from Tesla Autopilot. The worst part of driving my other cars is having to carry the key around. First world problems, but i'm spoiled now. All of the other phone as key implementations i've tried really suck, and require you to have your phone out to use. Makes no sense, when we already made it to comfort access.

Look how bulky this key is.

IMG_7886.JPG

Wou

Would take it over the Germans with the update

Agreed. Audi doesn’t make a sedan in this space, the E class i don’t really like the styling, the new 5 series is horrible and Lexus doesn’t compete. Jaguar no more XJ, no Lincoln etc etc… this space is what 3 cars now?

Cadillac doing God’s work selling manual 668hp sedans….

Now discontinued but I just love the M5 CS…

Well how tien’s have changed.. Tesla’s forecast for 2024 ain’t not. Stock dropped 26% today to about $181.

Toyota is up the last few ups to $199.

Back
Top Bottom