\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Didn’t early base Macans start under 50k. I remember a Miami dealer who had like 40 white base Macans as lease units for customers who wanted a cheap Porsche.

Yeah the Macan EV that high is OD but calm down bruh. That Taycan ****s on the Tesla in looks and driving. Like comparing a gokart to a sports car.
if the taycan were the same price as the tesla i'd agree
not even a fan of ev cars but that taycan don't make sense

Macan will still sell because now Fed is giving 7500 credit at time of purchase even on LEASE. So i'm sure the pricing is strategic.

80k with 55% residual is 37k

37k - 7500 down (free from fed) is 30k. With some additional pull from Porsche Financial this car will be sub 1k a month.

This was my friends base 2024 Taycan lease payment for 24 months on a 106k car.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 3.19.29 PM.png

Macan will still sell because now Fed is giving 7500 credit at time of purchase even on LEASE. So i'm sure the pricing is strategic.

37k - 7500 down (free from fed) is 30k. With some additional pull from Porsche Financial this car will be sub 1k a month.

Matter of fact i think NJ and a couple other states have no sales tax on EVs too. Not bad at all.

05fordgt 05fordgt …. I think we would be part of the few that appreciate this.

Hell yeah, Saleen Explorer. These were one of Steve Saleen's little experiments to see if they would sell. They definitely sold as there was NOTHING like it at the time. Super cool and very rare. They rarely come up for sale. Thanks for the tag. 🤝🤝👍👍🙏🙏

Just an fyi the credit changed a lot this year. Less cars qualify for the full credit including the Model 3 since the battery minerals are mostly sourced from China.

Seems in 2023 34 EVs qualified but for 2024 it’s only 20.

Why do people in this thread compare Taycan to a model 3? Cars are both EV’s but that’s it. Model 3 is a Prius with vinyl interior trim and minimalist dash. Taycan is a Porsche. No one is realistically choosing between either a Taycan OR a model 3.

LOL at the guy whining about how back seats on a Taycan are smaller than a model 3. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees…

Last edited:
Why do people in this thread compare Taycan to a model 3? Cars are both EV’s but that’s it. Model 3 is a Prius with vinyl interior trim and minimalist dash. Taycan is a Porsche. No one is realistically choosing between either a Taycan OR a model 3.

LOL at the guy whining about how back seats on a Taycan are smaller than a model 3. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees…
uhm cuz they are the same size?
idk why people get mad about tesla being compared to every EV. whether u like it or not tesla is the standard
taycan interior is cheap af too hard plastic everywhere :lol:

i dont even like teslas but i understand they set the bars for EV

Back
Top Bottom