\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Have you seen the interior and build quality of a Tesla? :lol:
yes, the tesla price reflects that but yall actin like the porsche is fire, for 100k that interior is wack compared to mbz at least
after i drove and rode ina taycan, conclusion = trash
1706290894500.png

Tesla set the standard for EV’s only cause they were the first mass produced ones that had some symbol/status to go along with actual use-ability. It was never about build quality and such.

MB lost me with their new interior design language, its too techy.

My humble opinion after owning/driving so many cars high and low:

You cant beat Tesla. In terms of what an EV should be, they have it nailed. People are afraid to admit it.

I want a car that has everything Tesla has done, but with a BMW/MBZ refinish and that’s it. I don’t want iDrive/MBUX/PCM or any of that. It’s garbage compared to what Tesla has done.

If you could just put a macan driving/handling experience into a model Y with the same brand prestige I would pay 100k for it. But I won’t pay 80k for a Porsche EV. This is coming from a guy who’s owned 3 Porsches in 10 years.

Tesla has to really up their game in terms of build and suspension and the market will be changed forever. Even if that means creating a Toyota/Lexus or Honda/Acura situation with a higher end product line.

If you showed me that same Macan with Teslas programming UI and Phone app. I would pay more than they are asking for it.

The sad reality is any Porsche without full leather feels cheap, no matter which model it is. Could I live with it? Yes. But I’m paying for full leather if given the option. Not sure why plastic dash even exists on any Porsche.

The first thing I notice whenever I hop in any of my friends Porsche is whether or not they spring for full leather. It makes all the difference.

The sad reality is any Porsche without full leather feels cheap, no matter which model it is. Could I live with it? Yes. But I’m paying for full leather if given the option. Not sure why plastic dash even exists on any Porsche.

The first thing I notice whenever I hop in any of my friends Porsche is whether or not they spring for full leather. It makes all the difference.

Idk fam, seems like lots of Porsche owners are car enthusiasts 1st, and the driving dynamics is more important than FULL leather but I dont have a Porsche so lol.

Idk fam, seems like lots of Porsche owners are car enthusiasts 1st, and the driving dynamics is more important than FULL leather but I dont have a Porsche so lol.

Yeah, I could give two craps about full leather. Rather it be a combo of leather and alcantara. Or that other fabric material that is in a lot of the GT cars as it's breathable and perfect for track duty (keeps the occupants from sliding around the seats).

Yeah, to be honest, after owning a 911 for pretty much 12 years of my life i'm finally ready to move on. I understand that Porsche will always be known as the track weapon, and it's been great owning one all these years. But the new age Porsche game is really off-putting. I'm not the guy that is going to use a Porsche to it's full potential. It's a means of decompressing after a long week.

I'm excited and nervous for the future, but in the next few months my Porsche will be gone and replaced with a Ferrari. Leather dash and all.

Yeah, I could give two craps about full leather. Rather it be a combo of leather and alcantara. Or that other fabric material that is in a lot of the GT cars as it's breathable and perfect for track duty (keeps the occupants from sliding around the seats).

I actually like the different heritage seat centers and such that Porsche offers. What I cant stand is the plastic dash that looks like it came out of a Jetta. But that's just me. At the very least, every car should have Black leather or alcantara dash.

Yeah, to be honest, after owning a 911 for pretty much 12 years of my life i'm finally ready to move on. I understand that Porsche will always be known as the track weapon, and it's been great owning one all these years. But the new age Porsche game is really off-putting. I'm not the guy that is going to use a Porsche to it's full potential. It's a means of decompressing after a long week.

I'm excited and nervous for the future, but in the next few months my Porsche will be gone and replaced with a Ferrari. Leather dash and all.

I actually like the different heritage seat centers and such that Porsche offers. What I cant stand is the plastic dash that looks like it came out of a Jetta. But that's just me. At the very least, every car should have Black leather or alcantara dash.
Roma or 296GTB?

I went from a Model S Plaid to a Taycan GTS and a Turbo....I know some yall gotta be trolling :lol:

If we coming down to critiquing the Porsche Taycan being underwhelming because of having full leather or not compared to a gloried gokart with some good UI then Idk what to say. That S was underwhelming in every aspect other then the cool UI which got old fast.

The Tesla is just alright. People gotta relax :lol:

my close close brudda went from an f8 to gt3rs and loves the porsche in every single way more than the f8
i've driven both and personally the driving dynamics of a porsche are funner to me
im curious to see if you will come back to porsche

my close close brudda went from an f8 to gt3rs and loves the porsche in every single way more than the f8
i've driven both and personally the driving dynamics of a porsche are funner to me
im curious to see if you will come back to porsche

F8 gotta be one of the worst looking Ferrari of all time. Put the Roma there too.

GT3RS is :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom