\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

F8 gotta be one of the worst looking Ferrari of all time. Put the Roma there too.

GT3RS is :nthat::nthat::nthat:

*Mondial has entered the chat* 😂
Ferrari-Mondial-3.2-side.jpg

My mind immediately went to the Mondial, but even suggesting the Portofino or California looks better than F8/Roma is crazy.

Exactly. The back of the California when it first released was absolutely horrendous. Just ungainly. The Portofino fixed that but it was too late.

But we can all agree, once Ferrari and Pininfarina split, and Ferrari started designing in-house, it was downhill. Because the 458 is the last beautiful Ferrari, hence one of the reasons why it's going up in value (and being the last N/A V8 doesn't hurt either 😎).

Last edited:
Took the advice of the wise ones here and backed out of the deal but in my research i found the only pic where I feel this thing looks good…. It could just be the backdrop tho lol
47F22CFE-EAC3-460F-BF35-52DDDA12CD36.jpeg

Took the advice of the wise ones here and backed out of the deal but in my research i found the only pic where I feel this thing looks good…. It could just be the backdrop tho lol
The new BMWs only look good in black to hide the ugly lines

Straight up, if someone would've told me that was a Toyota Highlander or some kind of Lexus, I would've believed them.

Of course it looks good when you cant see the front or the back of it. :lol:

It certainly has presence. Pretty wild design direction BMW has gone in lately though, it's almost illogical given the reception and history.

Speaking of ugly BMWs….. idk how credible this is but if this is all true…… idk I’ve just never been a guy that thinks big HP is the end all be all like them hellcat boys

Back
Top Bottom