\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It looks awful no matter the color. And to think it is BMW’s top M car is just sad.
IMG_3708.jpeg
No argument on the first part but is this really considered the top M car? I would think that would be the M8 competition

No argument on the first part but is this really considered the top M car? I would think that would be the M8 competition

Per BMW the XM Label Red is the top of the M food chain.. M8 competition has done the brand zero favors. One might not like the M3/M4 styling but it drives well. X3M seems to be the best sorted M SUV.

Just wild some of is grew up feeling M was top of the luxury sport food chain and there was maybe 30 years of dominance which they just threw it all away the last ten years chasing sales and wanting to please hipsters. Beautiful, light Manual, bespoke, RWD, N/A only to automatic, ugly, shared with normal BMWs, mostly AWD and heavy AF.

Wild times. The old cars are skyrocketing in value while the new ones plummet.

Give me this anyday

IMG_4210.jpeg

My GN has been in the shop since June '23, finally getting the attention/work she deserves. Doesn't help that everything was backordered 2 weeks to 3/4 months :rolleyes

So far new differential cover, new suspension and new brakes. Went with a 1.5" drop..with still a laundry list of stuff to go 😅

IMG_2335.jpeg

IMG_2336.jpeg

IMG_2337.jpeg

IMG_2340.jpeg

That’s a big no for me. For that much, i rather get a cayman

Yeah, automatic only on the Nismo, is a HUGE red flag! 👎

But meh on the Cayman! 😒 Looks like every other Porsche to the normal person. I'll spend a little more and get my dream car... an Evora GT. 👍 Find one with miles on them and they are in the mid $80k range. 👍

Back
Top Bottom