\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Evora GT ia dope! I always liked the shape of the cayman. I may be in the minority but i like it more than the boxster. And def cant afford a 911. Someday!

It's a current Chevy Silverado duramax. Who are we stalking? :lol:

2024-chevrolet-silverado-hd-2756-rs-std3000.jpg
:lol:
Someone i know but not that close where i wanna ask what truck
But yea it looks like that one

The Convertible does look nice.
Definitely. I've seen Dodge started doing the convertible edition sometime last year on their website but first time seeing it in person & it looks great.

I'm not the biggest fan of convertible cars(the roof lines rarely look good) but it works on this fat brick shaped car, lol.

At the dealership for state inspection. Browsing the sales floor & these prices are just :wow:. 46k for the V6 GT, 109 grand for the Hellcat Durango, almost 70 grand for the Scat shakedown, lol. Wild stuff. The convertible looks sleek.
20240206_071212.jpg
20240206_071218.jpg
20240206_071231.jpg
20240206_071239.jpg
20240206_071242.jpg
20240206_071303.jpg
20240206_071345.jpg
20240206_071517.jpg
a blinkin a blinkin so is this a fake chally?

You know that was not my argument. :lol:

That’s presumably a factory challenger (could’ve sworn they weren’t making challengers anymore, damn sure didn’t even know they made convertibles) with factory parts. Not a hardtop challenger that was converted into a convertible with aftermarket parts.

To my knowledge zero C5 RS6 Avants were sold new stateside. We only had the sedans here so it must have been imported afterwards.
thats what i thought too but i seen online a few did get sold in the US and it hasnt cracked the 25 year law yet so i have to assume its one of the few that was sold (plus he has plates so it has to be legal)
then again idk much about audis anyway :lol:

thats what i thought too but i seen online a few did get sold in the US and it hasnt cracked the 25 year law yet so i have to assume its one of the few that was sold (plus he has plates so it has to be legal)
i saw him and was like, thats a rare one huh? and he was like yep :lol:

None sold new here. They were imported after the fact. They don't need to be 25 yrs old to import. You need to go through an approval process and make sure it's DOT approved if you want to drive it legally.

Back
Top Bottom