\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Malls are about to be flooded with these

I think someone in another video said this has been Lexus best attempt since the LC and thats pretty spot on. Good looking car. Still hate the interior though, well not hate but I think it looks like a 2018 type design.

figured i'd ask in here.
im helping someone and they have a junk car that they don't want to send to the junker yet for some emotional reasons
its parked in the driveway which has a pretty good slope
it needs to be pushed into the garage
should i just back my truck into it and slowly push it
or have triple a come out and tow it into the garaage

weird situation might need a weird solution, car is not worth salvaging just need it out of the way

This car is literally a tank on 4 wheels! Toyotas in the 80’s and 90’s were literally bulletproof!

Pops had the Lexus version. The ES 250

1990_lexus_es-250_sedan_base_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

My homie copped a new house and the driveway is so damn steep if you park on it it feels like youre in a rocket ship going into space. If the garage werent blocking my view I swear it feels like id be looking almost straight up. :lol:
man these steep drive ways are annoying :lol:
You can use a spare tire or something similar (soft) as a buffer between your truck's bumper and the other car, just push it slowly.
bruhhhh i knew i was right for asking NT, this is a genius idea ima go with this
1707366615798.png

Toyota really has every car segment available for sale. If they sold direct to consumers like Tesla, they would have the car game in a chokehold.

Have an appt to test out an Alipna XB7 tomorrow, since I chose to skip on the XM I know I want something that size but not with a third row . Can’t really thing of anything else as the GLE, Q series and Cayenne are all roughly the same size and I want more rear interior space

Back
Top Bottom