\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5FC0B621-E3C2-4AA8-9872-AD3433DFABD8.jpeg
FBB738E2-7C7D-4551-B26F-EB0DEC571879.jpeg
82EE1EBE-359D-402E-8705-2EA53FD45D87.jpeg
41FEE4F1-73AF-4611-B5F6-CCD2E60D8CB4.jpeg
E6AEE3BA-FCCB-4F3B-92F8-CF753D5EB9EE.jpeg
4C7CA24D-4A5C-46F8-A12C-58979DA1BB9D.jpeg
NOVITEC Rolls Royce Spectre on their wheels and lowering kit
it loooks good but i think the stock wheels are best for an rr, had a friend who got wheels on his cullinan and said it really messes the driving dynamics

Today I seen a dodge Dakota and it made me think, why haven’t they brought that back. Seem like there is a market for mid size trucks and they have a bunch of different powertrain options to choose from most notably the Hurricane motor or the 5.7 Hemi

Also here is another crazy idea, bring back the SRT6 in the form of a Dodge Daytona . Again the hurricane motor would be perfect and it would get them in the sports car segment .

Man you got me confused, I ain’t Jay Z, P diddy, Curtis Jackson , wear rare airs wear rare airs , MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain , Eminem , Rick Ross ….. I ain’t like none of them ballers you use to.

Nah man I just couldn’t daily that for a multitude of reasons starting with I’m too poor lol, I’ve realized the smartest price limit for my budget is $1600. The is the first and foremost reason but then other that there is a few others.

Man you got me confused, I ain’t Jay Z, P diddy, Curtis Jackson , wear rare airs wear rare airs , MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain , Eminem , Rick Ross ….. I ain’t like none of them ballers you use to.

Nah man I just couldn’t daily that for a multitude of reasons starting with I’m too poor lol, I’ve realized the smartest price limit for my budget is $1600. The is the first and foremost reason but then other that there is a few others.
I believe in you brother!!!

Today I seen a dodge Dakota and it made me think, why haven’t they brought that back. Seem like there is a market for mid size trucks and they have a bunch of different powertrain options to choose from most notably the Hurricane motor or the 5.7 Hemi

Also here is another crazy idea, bring back the SRT6 in the form of a Dodge Daytona . Again the hurricane motor would be perfect and it would get them in the sports car segment .

I think dodge is bringing back the Dakota or something similar, I think it will be under the ram name now though.

I never fought one. I did do community service though when I was a teen because at the time it made more sense financially to do community service vs pay out of pocket.

You have that option here

The cheapest buy-in to the platform is a 2017 Panamera Turbo, my employee just got one for under 70k. 189k MSRP.

Aston Martin unveiled the new updated Vantage and it's STUNNING!! Has some of the One-77 look to the front a little. Oh and it got a HUGE power bump to 655 😱😱

Harry Metcalf did an unveil

Wild how this car continues to get zero buzz.. It’s fantastic and the upgrades are tremendous, especially the interior.

Wild how this car continues to get zero buzz.. It’s fantastic and the upgrades are tremendous, especially the interior.
I know, right? This car has jumped into Supercar territory with the power increase. More than a Huracan Technica, with an overall package is just beautiful. AND this is their entry level, so the price is gonna be incredible. Rumor is the starting price will be around $160k before options(prior car was $145k base). So add some stuff, and maybe it gets close to $200k. I already made one on the configurator and I'm in LOVE!! 😍

Either this color, Plasma Blue with red, Caribbean Blue Pearl 2 with grey, or Aston Martin Green with black/green inside. The config tool, is addictive. 😂

Oh, one main reason why it doesn't get more press, is this car suffers the same fate as the Maserati MC20, which is MASSIVE depreciation from new. Almost every MC20 that comes up on BaT never reaches reserve. Cars that pop up on car sites, that are used, usually do anywhere from $70k to $110k below the original MSRP. And this is only 2 years old. Prior Vantages dropped a lot initially as well. I'm sure this will be the same case. Shame as specing out a new one of these would be so much fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom