\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

55k for a ranger is highway robbery :lol:
While I agree 100000% everything needs to be put in perspective. Which of these choices matches what the RR offers as far as power and off road capability

A. Tacoma TRD Pro Off road
B. Frontier Pro 4X
C. Colorado ZR2 Bison Package
D. Canyon AT4

55k for a ranger is highway robbery :lol:
Doesn't even have push button start :lol:

2024-Ford-Ranger-Interior-Details-IMG_3822.jpg

How? Compare it to what you get in a Tacoma.

While I agree 100000% everything needs to be put in perspective. Which of these choices matches what the RR offers as far as power and off road capability

A. Tacoma TRD Pro Off road
B. Frontier Pro 4X
C. Colorado ZR2 Bison Package
D. Canyon AT4
I personally think all trucks brand new are a ripoff
trucks are so simple and built for high reliability buying used makes so much more sense
55k can get you into a high trim 1500, gen 2 raptor or even a 2500 diesel

why get something so small and take the depreciation hit

I’m not disagreeing with that at all.

I’m just saying new vs new it’s not bad.

Marketplace> dealers for sure

I personally think all trucks brand new are a ripoff
trucks are so simple and built for high reliability buying used makes so much more sense
55k can get you into a high trim 1500, gen 2 raptor or even a 2500 diesel

why get something so small and take the depreciation hit

I ended up buying my Tacoma new in 2018. I was shopping for a used one but people were literally asking $5k less than the original MSRP with 70k miles. At that point, I said I rather just buy a brand new one for a little more money. Tacomas hold their value.

With that said, that Ranger Raptor is calling my name. But not for $100k.

Why does the Canyon look more like a baby Silverado than the Colorado? I know its all GM but damn.

I ended up buying my Tacoma new in 2018. I was shopping for a used one but people were literally asking $5k less than the original MSRP with 70k miles. At that point, I said I rather just buy a brand new one for a little more money. Tacomas hold their value.

With that said, that Ranger Raptor is calling my name. But not for $100k.
tacomas in my opinion are way too overpriced and not worth it
way too small on the inside, bed too small

tacomas in my opinion are way too overpriced and not worth it
way too small on the inside, bed too small

They’re even worse now with the new generation. I got my TRD Sport fully loaded at $34k. They’re in the $50s now.

They definitely are an awkward size. Inside is a little bit smaller than full size but they still are large in footprint. Mines barely makes it into the garage and I only have the 5’ bed. Luckily I have the bed extender when I need more storage so I can get up to 6’ of bed when needed.

I have no idea what this is I just know I’ve taken road trips from California to Georgia and never have actually seen a preproduction model being tested.

It’s anyone’s guess what this is
7C52E989-C183-4A94-97C2-9C9312FFCD53.jpeg

F1C4259E-105D-4116-9436-0EAA83D92243.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom