\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I remember when I leased a Chevy Bolt for 100 bucks a month.

I guess those days will never return.

IMG_3539.jpeg

Away from my wife and kids this weekend in Santa Monica and since I don’t drink or smoke weed right now I am stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do but think cars …. So as I was driving down Santa Monica blvd passing every car dealership known to man it got me thinking……

If you had to only drive one car brand for the rest of your life what would it be?

I’ve played this game with my wife before and it’s always been BMW. She’s really into Audi right now, but her heart is always with BMW.

I could never come up with the answer because I like so many different types of cars, trucks , SUVs etc etc .

Instinctively the first thing that comes to my mind is Porsche. For me they are almost the perfect brand as they have a sports car an SUV, and a good sedan but that’s not my final answer

Away from my wife and kids this weekend in Santa Monica and since I don’t drink or smoke weed right now I am stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do but think cars …. So as I was driving down Santa Monica blvd passing every car dealership known to man it got me thinking……

If you had to only drive one car brand for the rest of your life what would it be?

I’ve played this game with my wife before and it’s always been BMW. She’s really into Audi right now, but her heart is always with BMW.

I could never come up with the answer because I like so many different types of cars, trucks , SUVs etc etc .

Instinctively the first thing that comes to my mind is Porsche. For me they are almost the perfect brand as they have a sports car an SUV, and a good sedan but that’s not my final answer
wyd in socal all alone papi?
mines would be this but i'd get the new body
1711213932416.png

In today’s climate, I think it’s a missed opportunity to not bring back to Acura legend, in a hybrid or EV form. To me to Acura legend, is an absolute timeless design.
A Honda/Acura full-sized luxury sedan? Yes please.

Damn bruhs, CHP got me today
it was in the morning on a sunday freeway was empty for the most part and i had the cruise control set at 83 was not even paying attention but the car in front of me was slow so i crossed the double yellow into carpool and kept going
then i noticed a chp pulled up behind me :lol: turns out they were all the way int he right lane
dude was like not only did you pass me but u continued to cross the double yellow :lol:
served me with a 75 in a 65 lettuce see how it goes

Well, it seems that the craziest, and frankly, the absolute WORST launch for a new car, finally had light at the end of the tunnel. The Lotus Emira, which hadn't passed CARB yet, which stops it from being sold in 18 states I believe (my state of PA is a California Emissions state) and yet they shipped cars to NON-CARB states and the cars have been sitting for well over a month, seems to have FINALLY passed CARB! 🙏🙏

Someone on a Lotus board filed a California FOIA to get the information when it passes and they got a copy of the actual CARB paperwork showing it passed. Now the cars sitting in Florida, Texas and other states can get delivered (hopefully) this coming week and all the cars sitting at the port in Norfolk UK can come over (my good friend's car is one of them). It's been the WORST clusterbleep I've ever seen for a new vehicle launch (and I've seen some crazy stuff with Fords over my prior career 🤯). But hopefully come Monday, Lotus UK will tell Lotus USA that the cars can be papered and then picked up. Now, let's get the base car available to order and LAP to do custom colors and add a set of racing seats and I'll be REALLY interested 👍

Edit: pics of an Emira in my buddy's colors (exterior and interior and one with the same wheels. These are not pics of his, but will look just like it. Atlantis Blue with Ice Grey leather and the diamond cut wheels with the manual (in the first pic)! 🔥🔥
IMG_20240303_072729.jpg
IMG_20240303_072757.jpg
IMG_20240303_072802.jpg
IMG_20240303_072807.jpg
New goals

Back
Top Bottom