\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

FINALLY GOT AROUND TO GETTING THE BRONCO LIFTED.
DSC03384.jpeg
DSC03380.jpeg
Enlight261.jpeg
Enlight262.jpeg

DSC03372.jpeg
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH BETTER.

I had so much hope for Broncos. Even put the down payment down until I saw what they came to look like. I grew up in the OJ in the White Bronco chase and the Bronco was my dream car as a teenager. Wish they would have brought the big broncos back.

If you don't mind sharing. How much did it cost to get the wheels and lift kit?

Away from my wife and kids this weekend in Santa Monica and since I don’t drink or smoke weed right now I am stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do but think cars …. So as I was driving down Santa Monica blvd passing every car dealership known to man it got me thinking……

If you had to only drive one car brand for the rest of your life what would it be?

I’ve played this game with my wife before and it’s always been BMW. She’s really into Audi right now, but her heart is always with BMW.

I could never come up with the answer because I like so many different types of cars, trucks , SUVs etc etc .

Instinctively the first thing that comes to my mind is Porsche. For me they are almost the perfect brand as they have a sports car an SUV, and a good sedan but that’s not my final answer

BMW for me, as well. X5M Comp and M4 comp would be a nice duo. i'd actually take Audi over Porsche. other than a 911, i really wouldn't drive anything else. maybe a Taycan Cross Turismo? the Audi fleet is much more appealing as a whole compared to Porsche imo.

Away from my wife and kids this weekend in Santa Monica and since I don’t drink or smoke weed right now I am stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do but think cars …. So as I was driving down Santa Monica blvd passing every car dealership known to man it got me thinking……

If you had to only drive one car brand for the rest of your life what would it be?

I’ve played this game with my wife before and it’s always been BMW. She’s really into Audi right now, but her heart is always with BMW.

I could never come up with the answer because I like so many different types of cars, trucks , SUVs etc etc .

Instinctively the first thing that comes to my mind is Porsche. For me they are almost the perfect brand as they have a sports car an SUV, and a good sedan but that’s not my final answer
Honestly, Toyota. Toyota checks all boxes pretty well.

BMW for me, as well. X5M Comp and M4 comp would be a nice duo. i'd actually take Audi over Porsche. other than a 911, i really wouldn't drive anything else. maybe a Taycan Cross Turismo? the Audi fleet is much more appealing as a whole compared to Porsche imo.

A 911/Cayenne Coupe is a nice combo. I will say for sedans though Audi got it, and if this question were if you could have only one car for the rest of your life id probably go with an RS6.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH BETTER.

I had so much hope for Broncos. Even put the down payment down until I saw what they came to look like. I grew up in the OJ in the White Bronco chase and the Bronco was my dream car as a teenager. Wish they would have brought the big broncos back.

If you don't mind sharing. How much did it cost to get the wheels and lift kit?

THANKS.

LIFT KIT + WHEELS/TIRES + INSTALL RAN ME AROUND $6300.

A 911/Cayenne Coupe is a nice combo. I will say for sedans though Audi got it, and if this question were if you could have only one car for the rest of your life id probably go with an RS6.

the RS6 is definitely up there as the "one car". i'd argue the M3 Touring would supplant it, but we'll never get it in the states.

Anyone know which dealership you can get a g63 with no markup. The ones around me are asking $20k+ even on used ones

Very cool. What color did you choose and are they adding an ADM?
I wanted carbonized gray or black and ended up with black. Definitely paid ADM smh. 2023’s are going for about the same though so I’m comfortable with it I guess.

I couldn’t decide what car I wanted, and I was all over the place. I’m upside down on the Tesla and don’t want to not have a truck so this works for now.

Wife’s 2010 red tint coat Camaro RS had timing chains go out for the second time and decided we won’t fix it. Not messing with the POS GMC 3.6 again. Was looking into a late 5th or early 6th gen SS but couldn’t pass on a white 2010 Camaro SS with only 30k miles on the odometer. Car was elderly owned and garage kept. Feels brand new and that V8 😍. Old VS new below.
IMG_2508.jpeg
IMG_2544.jpeg
IMG_2543.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom