\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Agreed, back is weird c7 goes hard

The problem, they had to make the targa top fit. Since the car was a COMPLETE departure from all other Gen Corvettes before it, they should have done away with the full targa top and used 2 interlocking panels like the CGT and 918. That way, the back could have been curved/tapered in, making the back look more compact since having 2 panels wouldn't need a wide opening.

I’d say just save the mid engine and targa for the euro boys.

Reminds me of a fiero trying to be something it’s not.

For my over 6’0” tall folks, for people who drive half ton pick up trucks(Tundra’s, Silverado’s, Sierra’s, Ram 1500), are they considerably roomy and comfortable for people who have really long legs? I’m 6’4” and as I said in a previous post, I want a Tundra Platinum.

I love my 18 impala, but I think i’m going to be done with sedans after this.

IM 6’7. I HAD PLENTY ROOM IN MY TUNDRA, FRONT AND BACK.

Meh! The Corvette peaked in terms of design at the C7. The C8 looks very like a generic mid-engined design (it's the back that kills it IMHO).

Ive said it plenty times, the C8 is hideous with its proportions. I dont like how the headlights sit on “top” of the front either. C7 is much better looking.

I recall the days when the majority of car loans were 48 months, at most 60 months, with a maximum payment of $600. Things have spiraled out of control to the extent that car payments now stretch from 72 to 84 months, with payments exceeding $1000. Essentially, it's like having a mortgage payment for a car.

Gimmie my like back!

You cant fault anyone for 600 a month for 4 years and homie looking like he's doing something wrong. Thats about right. Shot out to the manager for clarifying. Dude on the right lost me with that one.

I recall the days when the majority of car loans were 48 months, at most 60 months, with a maximum payment of $600. Things have spiraled out of control to the extent that car payments now stretch from 72 to 84 months, with payments exceeding $1000. Essentially, it's like having a mortgage payment for a car.

i think its largely due to the fact that less people are putting down huge down payments

23 Charger RT. I’m not sure which forum is the best, I’ve seen it talked about a bit on Reddit and in some YouTube videos.

Seems that gone are the days young folks get a beater for their 1st car. Can't have that. They have to have something nice to flex with.

I’ll check it out, thanks. Also, silly me for not noticing your avy before asking if you had a Charger or Challenger.

Seems that gone are the days young folks get a beater for their 1st car. Can't have that. They have to have something nice to flex with.

IM IN A BRONCO GROUP ON FB, SOME PEOPLE POSTED THEIR 16YR OLD SON GETTING A 2023 BRONCO FOR A FIRST CAR.

CHICK I FOLLOW ON IG GOT HER 16YR OLD DAUGHTER A 2024 TESLA AS A FIRST CAR.

CRAZY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED…. I GOT A 16YR OLD CAR AS MY FIRST CAR AT 16😂😂😂.

ONCE MY KID TURNS 16 IN 2035….. HE’LL PROBABLY BE GETTING A 2020 RIDE. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

My 1st car which I purchased myself.

Screenshot_20240409_092053_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom