\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My 1st car which I purchased myself.

Screenshot_20240409_092053_Google.jpg

Used to love the Grand Prix… is that a GTP or GXP? I forgot the levels

Away from my wife and kids this weekend in Santa Monica and since I don’t drink or smoke weed right now I am stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do but think cars …. So as I was driving down Santa Monica blvd passing every car dealership known to man it got me thinking……

If you had to only drive one car brand for the rest of your life what would it be?

I’ve played this game with my wife before and it’s always been BMW. She’s really into Audi right now, but her heart is always with BMW.

I could never come up with the answer because I like so many different types of cars, trucks , SUVs etc etc .

Instinctively the first thing that comes to my mind is Porsche. For me they are almost the perfect brand as they have a sports car an SUV, and a good sedan but that’s not my final answer

Ford.

Give me a Mustang and a F150 and I'm good.

LIKE A MAN.

I just received a call from the dealer I was interested in, but their advertisement of "certified" was not what I expected based on previous experiences with certified pre-owned vehicles. To cut a long story short, I expressed that I was not interested because their certified program didn't include a factory extended warranty. The sales representative mentioned that they usually provide a 90-day warranty and I could select a package at closing that suits me for an extra cost. At that point, I responded that I'd rather look for something else than go through with that, to which he suggested, "What if I can get it certified for you, maybe for an additional $1,000 or so? Would you be interested?"

I mean, seriously, why advertise it as a CPO if that's not how certified CPOs typically work, at least not in my experience with major dealerships.

Last night I was at the light next to a broken down Superfast(yes, THAT Superfast). I started to take a picture but I couldn't do it to him. He had his daughter with him too. All I could do is give him :emoji_grimacing:.

Negative that’s a C6

Are you knocking the dust off that chally yet?
Thank you for clarifying that.

Yes sir, it's 75 & sunny here today so figured it's the perfect day for me to burn off some winter hybernation carbon buildup. Took it for an oil change & alignment. Purposely took the long ways to & from to exercise it on the expwys. Got in about 75 miles.
20240409_130017.jpg

📸

I can't find anything but this ...

Screenshot_20240409_131258_Google.jpg

A thumbnail, but when you click on it.
Screenshot_20240409_131318_Chrome.jpg

Here's the rest of the pictures.

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

4-cylinder turbo with option of the hybrid. Basically same powertrain as the 4th gen Tacoma.

2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Mudbath. Expected to be Hybrid Only (unconfirmed)

i-FORCE MAX with 8-spd Auto
326 HP & 465 lb.-ft. of torque
TRD-tuned Fox 2.5" QS3 Internal Bypass Suspension (unconfirmed)
33" (265/70R18) Toyo Open Country All-Terrain Tires
---------
2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter in Everest. Expected to be Hybrid Only (unconfirmed)
Old Man EMU 2.5" Shocks w/ Remote Reservoirs
33" (265/70R18) Toyo Open Country All-Terrain Tires
ARB Roof Rack
----------
2025 Toyota 4Runner Limited in Heritage Blue. Expected to be Hybrid & Non-Hybrid (unconfirmed)

i-FORCE with 8-spd Auto
278 HP & 317 lb.-ft. of torque

Back
Top Bottom