\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My brother painted & added the front lip on his Maxima yesterday. Came out clean, looks 👌.
20240507_193948.jpg
20240507_194007.jpg

You know how it is these days, businesses like that will take someone who can just talk someone into buying something and make them money than someone who is legit passionate about said brand or whatever.

Cant blame em really as it is a business, just sucks for people like you and buyers who want someone honest and knowledgeable.

I hear you but I feel your reasoning is flawed. I was EXACTLY like that when I sold Fords. Passionate, knew my product, so much so, I had managers from other dealers call me with Mustang questions and such. And I sold more cars in the 3 full years the new dealer (who bought my old dealership out. Didn't make much money though as every new car was invoice) was running. And everyone was happy.

Plus on these cars.(Lotus) it's MSRP. They don't charge over except for a 911 GT car. And they are known for having salespeople who know their stuff. So to not want someone who lives for the brand is, frankly, messed up.

My friend owned this car, and I swear it nearly caused his demise. Despite the numerous issues it gave him, he still cherished it until the motor died.
Damn! They're phenomenally reliable car(90'S models), what happened with your boys car & was it a '99? Because those do have some issues. In my family, we all have 1 Maxima each- my dad, my 2 brothers, me combined have 4 Maximas & my older brother has 1 full spare functioning '96 Max(unregistered) & 3 spare engines & countless parts, lol.

Damn! They're phenomenally reliable car(90'S models), what happened with your boys car & was it a '99? Because those do have some issues. In my family, we all have 1 Maxima each- my dad, my 2 brothers, me combined have 4 Maximas & my older brother has 1 full spare functioning '96 Max(unregistered) & 3 spare engines & countless parts, lol.

Yeah they're crazy. My buddy has a 98. That thing still runs so solid. The craziest part is that the AC on that thing can run colder than any car I've ever been in and its still on the original refrigerant.

I couldn't tell you! While I like Nissan, I haven't looked at them since .... I can't even remember (Maybe Skyline). There's nothing in their lineup I really care about.

Extreme contacts? If so, a FANTASTIC tire. Just got some for my Mustang GT and what a difference!!!
YES! I have some on mine. I was looking at some Michelin Pilot Sports, but doing research I found reviews saying the Extreme Contacts are just as good but a bit cheaper. Best decision I made in a while.

Extreme contact sport >
Extreme contact sport 02 is what I’m running now since they don’t carry em in my size anymore

Feels like you have a new car when you put on new tires. Have had Michelin, Goodyear(garbage in the rain), cooper, kumho, continental

Extreme contact sport >
Extreme contact sport 02 is what I’m running now since they don’t carry em in my size anymore

Yup, I got these
Screenshot_20240509-181324.png

DSW 06+ All Seasons! I drive my car year around as my local Cars & Coffee goes every Saturday even in the winter. As long as it's clear out with ZERO salt on the roads (they can salt but I stay home or take my daily until a good rain washes it away) so I need a tire for cold weather. And these are FREAKING AMAZING!!

Great price. Pulled it up on MMR and wholesale (assuming condition report is around 4.7) isn't much less than the price they are asking. And considering what retail is at with the mileage, if it checked out, good deal. 👍
Screenshot_20240508-084449.png

Plus the motor is the 2GR-FE V6 and it's bulletproof (it's why Lotus uses it in the Emira and in the Evora). Only thing I would find out is if you can get a Lexus extended coverage warranty for piece of mind (more so the electronics). Hope this helps.

Oh and if anyone wants a Manheim value run, let me know. Glad to help. 👍

Thank you for pulling this! Really appreciate it!

Got the email from Mattel for the Hot Wheels Legends Tour! It's NEVER come around my way until this year!! Here's the link for the entire list of stops.

For those who don't know, it's one of the coolest shows to bring your car to (or just attend) as you'll see builds like you've NEVER seen before. Reason for it, they look for the next car to make into a diecast Hot Wheels. I can't wait for June 29th!! 👍👍

Pass at that price. Should be 28k at most. At that price, I'm expecting carplay/android auto in a daily

Family friend owns a dealership in Northwest Indiana so I’m expecting to pay wholesale $26k-$28k. Posted the link the just to get thoughts on the GS in general. Not sure if im not going to get a warranty but I’ll be sure to keep y’all updated!

At this point unless some drastic happens the GS350 F-Sport will be my next whip.

Appreciate the responses.

Family friend owns a dealership in Northwest Indiana so I’m expecting to pay wholesale $26k-$28k. Posted the link the just to get thoughts on the GS in general. Not sure if im not going to get a warranty but I’ll be sure to keep y’all updated!

At this point unless some drastic happens the GS350 F-Sport will be my next whip.

Appreciate the responses.
Dope Car, enjoy fam!

Ahh nice, I'm familiar with this build.

Cliff is a dope guy. His W124 is next
Got the email from Mattel for the Hot Wheels Legends Tour! It's NEVER come around my way until this year!! Here's the link for the entire list of stops.

For those who don't know, it's one of the coolest shows to bring your car to (or just attend) as you'll see builds like you've NEVER seen before. Reason for it, they look for the next car to make into a diecast Hot Wheels. I can't wait for June 29th!! 👍👍

It’s a great event hosted by great people. Some awesome and wild cars. I was a judge in Atlanta last year. First guy on the left.

1715306286315.png

What’s some good all season tires I could get for my rav4 ? I have some Michelins now, i forget what kind. I’ve put prob 80k on them and I’m gonna need new ones in 6 months to a year I’d say
They are 225/65R17

What’s some good all season tires I could get for my rav4 ? I have some Michelins now, i forget what kind. I’ve put prob 80k on them and I’m gonna need new ones in 6 months to a year I’d say
They are 225/65R17

Michelin Primacy….

Back
Top Bottom